Pinn gear and crossfit...

fugazee

Support the troops!!!
I am ramping up the workouts at Crossfit and looking for a cycle to do to cut more fat while looking lean. I am doing Crossfit 5 days a week. I am not lifting weights right now.
What would be a good cycle to implement while doing Crossfit?

I was about to order up a year cycle of HGH but they are on backorder right now...

My last cycle was Test C and I got tons of bloat, even with taking 12.5 of ai...
I dont mind doing another Test only but I want cut fat faster...

Thanks in advance!

FUGAZEE
USN Vet

for crossfit I would just go with test..my boy owns a big crossfit box he was taking test and var the pumps from the var were killing his workouts.Go with just test

in my opinion if your not going to run EQ for a min of 16 weeks i wouldn't use it. it takes a while for eq to give you results. now a better cycle for a 10 weeker might have been test prop, bold cyp and var.

Maybe just try Test E or Prop, some bloat worse with one than the other.

Try adex instad of asin maybe as well.

Looks like I will run just test. Not sure if it's prop or not... if so, pin eod is cool?
I tend to bloat good on test... prop is less bloat so may like that.

how would hgh be while doing crossfit?

with cf, you might just be increasing performance and recovery moreso than building muscle. CF can already be rough on ligaments and tendons so be careful.

with cf, you might just be increasing performance and recovery moreso than building muscle. CF can already be rough on ligaments and tendons so be careful.

Yes I can see how cf is taxing on the ligaments and tendons... Though increased recovery would be great! Just want an edge ;-)

I like with Borther Bundy said, i will go like this for crossfit

Test cyp 400-600 week
Mast p 400-600 week
Var last 6-8 weeks of the cycle.

As long as your diet is good and the gear is good, hell man def lean gain with this cycle.

Like some fellas said, just go with Test because Var will definately kill your workouts, the pumps are insane! HGH will really help as well. The Rips i've been on have made my cadio and endurance go up a huge amount. Good luck bro

Been a fighter my entire life. Martial arts and BJJ growing up then teen years started boxing, moved to MMA after a couple years. Ive always beena huge fan of HIGH intensity Circuit type workouts! And when I found crossfit, it just got better. Guys in my line of work benefit HUGELY from crossfits...functional fitness results. But Ill tell you staright up, Test Prop will completely kill your mobility for the first week or two. If you havent cycled before, those virgin muscles are gonna be pretty painful bud. Im just finishing my first week of prop (Glutes only so far) and this is starting to get rediculous...Juts able to go on first run today because the ass pain. haha. Good luck man, Ill; be following. Negro's right, definintely go Cyp. Get some pics up as you go too.

Last edited:
What raid said is right, your mobility is gonna be shot. I dont think AS is really meant for crossfitters. But to each his own bud.

Back