Pinn once or twice per week?

Matt Jax

Hey peeps,

I'm going to be running test e 300 @ 500mg per week.

I was wondering what is more recommended.....

To pin once or twice per week?

yeah my first cycle i hated it but now its like fuck yeah lmao i love it dunno why ive grown faund of it

yeah my first cycle i hated it but now its like fuck yeah lmao i love it dunno why ive grown faund of it

Faund of poking yourself in the butt? LOL

I don't mind it, actually look forward to it.

Will I do prop?(shaking magic 8 ball), not in my future.

Dammit, I was hoping I could get away with pinning once a week. Twice a week makes me anxious.

Like he said it does get easier. Luckily for me I have had plenty of clinical experience along with pinning people in the back of a bumpy ambulance with not just IM injections but SQ and IVs. Its all about confidence. The more you do it the easier it becomes. Just remember to ALWAYS ALWAYS aspirate first. A buddy of mine got careless and didnt aspirate and wound up staying the night in the er.

Faund of poking yourself in the butt? LOL

I don't mind it, actually look forward to it.

Will I do prop?(shaking magic 8 ball), not in my future.

I like good prop for 3 or 4 weeks, then I start feeling like a pin cushion. I have had 300mg/ml test cyp that hurt for a week after my inj, good clean test cyp from a well respected ugl and test prop that that (almost) made me sore the next day.

Hey peeps,

I'm going to be running test e 300 @ 500mg per week.

I was wondering what is more recommended.....

To pin once or twice per week?

Pin e4d, that way you get a little longer cycle and you dont waste/double 1 day per week of halflife, although its easier to just say monday and thursday each week, but thats a 3day then a 4day gap. You could go either way but I'd recommend ensuring that pin 1's halflife is over before adding more test to the mixture....

Hope this helps! At the end of the day its up to you, but 1x/week is STRONGLY NOT recommended.

Back