pinn still good to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna say your good to go. The d bol is really starting to kick in and the pumps are great. You are always gonna hear a some kind of negative feedback. I think they have a good thing going and I don't see them F ing it up. I will give you an update in a couple of weeks when the test kicks in

Good to hear. I'll be running their dbol in late Dec. Also their deca.

I received my gear from them not to long ago and evrything seems to be fine, I'm on the Masteron and feeling good. The Rips seem to be g2g also but still gonna get a serum test done and keep everyone updated soon.

Ok, this has been bothering me fora while. Why is it that just about every post I see about pin, says " oh great customer service, and fast shipping" but you almost never see any recent posts about GAINS, which is why we're all doing what we're doing. The guys at pin have been great to deal with, up till now I can say their dbol is awesome, and I'm using their rip kits for 3 weeks now and the first 2 weeks I was getting severe headaches and fatigue which I always get on good gh so that's good. Sure would love to hear some recent stuff on gains though.

Ok, this has been bothering me fora while. Why is it that just about every post I see about pin, says " oh great customer service, and fast shipping" but you almost never see any recent posts about GAINS, which is why we're all doing what we're doing. The guys at pin have been great to deal with, up till now I can say their dbol is awesome, and I'm using their rip kits for 3 weeks now and the first 2 weeks I was getting severe headaches and fatigue which I always get on good gh so that's good. Sure would love to hear some recent stuff on gains though.

Don't forget there's so many other factors involved with gains not just gear... can't put the blame on gear if other things aren't prioritized.

I think it is because newbie users just don't have the writing skills
that professional writers do when promoting and reviewing a product. As long as
they are getting something, all is good for them.

I think it is because newbie users just don't have the writing skills
that professional writers do when promoting and reviewing a product. As long as
they are getting something, all is good for them.

But there's a million posts raving about how good xxxxs gear is and how great their gains have been. Obviously diet and training affect gains, but when you're taking good test, you feel it and know it, whether you're working out or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am curious about this subject too.

Well, I think new users just try to keep to themselves where as experienced users
would give the necessary feedback. And most experienced users are still using up their old
gear which they know is good and can't give current feedback about new gear.

Also, new users just don't really have any motivation to tell the whole world that their
gear is good. They only care if they get ripped off and nothing shows up.

Last edited:
this doesnt make sense to me.

a couple months back there was a new pinn thread every day about the product and you all got mad about keeping things quiet and talking about how theres no need to talk so much, ruining a good thing by talking too much, etc etc.

now theres no talk about pinn and you wish there were more reviews.

pick one ology

Last edited:

a couple months back there was a new pinn thread every day about the product and you all got mad about keeping things quiet and talking about how theres no need to talk so much, ruining a good thing by talking too much, etc etc.

pick one ology

I have no problem with their name not being plastered all over the fucking discussion forum every single day and people not talking dumb shit about their orders and what not. I was simply asking if anyone was CURRENTLY getting good gains off of any of their fresher batches. maybe you weren't directing that towards me though. like i said, my last pinn cycle went really well.

pick one ology

I'll always agree with not posting names and info. seems bad and just begging for trouble.
Im guessing most here have never caught a case before. I'll just say jail = no bueno

although when you think about it posting gear pics is about as bad. names are there. Ive been guilty of that myself.

can see both sides to it as well. People want info, and feedback.
only problem is it draws attention

Last edited:
running their test-e right now, was running test from another manufacturer. My libido is no where as high on the pinn. test as it was from the EXPENSIVE crap I was on from another place. Other than the libido difference it still feels like I'm on test. Still have hightened sense of well being, if that makes any sense at all, and strength gains are still rising, so must be g2g. I'll try to get bloods done before I come off cycle, so we will know for sure. taking 500mg a wk. Still hungry as hell all the time, and still get the sweats at night even though it's cold as shit ha. Little more PIP than from the other lab, but nothing unbearable. This could be from using more though, I was only doing 250mg a wk on the other gear, so I don't think I should compare the PIP of the two. Judging by what pinn did for me, I'd say they are g2g. I don't want to post specifics, I had a post about it.
1 thing that worries me is JB never responded to my email letting him know I received my pkg. Maybe that's normal, I'm going to order some cyp and d-bol in a month or so, also going to run a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) next time as well. Probably be few months before I run another cycle though. Still have 4 weeks of this one left, then post cycle therapy (pct). My gains slowed but I got to not eating right. Just cooked up this weeks meals though, so I'll report back on gains.

running their test-e right now, was running test from another manufacturer. My libido is no where as high on the pinn. test as it was from the EXPENSIVE crap I was on from another place. Other than the libido difference it still feels like I'm on test. Still have hightened sense of well being, if that makes any sense at all, and strength gains are still rising, so must be g2g. I'll try to get bloods done before I come off cycle, so we will know for sure. taking 500mg a wk. Still hungry as hell all the time, and still get the sweats at night even though it's cold as shit ha. Little more PIP than from the other lab, but nothing unbearable. This could be from using more though, I was only doing 250mg a wk on the other gear, so I don't think I should compare the PIP of the two. Judging by what pinn did for me, I'd say they are g2g. I don't want to post specifics, I had a post about it.
1 thing that worries me is JB never responded to my email letting him know I received my pkg. Maybe that's normal, I'm going to order some cyp and d-bol in a month or so, also going to run a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) next time as well. Probably be few months before I run another cycle though. Still have 4 weeks of this one left, then post cycle therapy (pct). My gains slowed but I got to not eating right. Just cooked up this weeks meals though, so I'll report back on gains.

nobody does this; that's probably why he didnt respond.

It's a freakin forum for the purpose of discussing AAS and the results you're getting from who's shit and the s ervice they are providing...sooo with that being said EVERYONE wants to hear the stories and reports that people have for each UGL so they can make a decission on where they are gonna get what they need. The only people that don't want us to post reveiwes are the people with something to hide(reps for ugl's). So please people post your result, your thoughts on the products and your experience with the ugl reps so everyone else can make well informed decissoins on where to go next time. I personally am having good progress with Pinn.

Thanks for all the input my Brothas.

Last edited:
running their test-e right now, was running test from another manufacturer. My libido is no where as high on the pinn. test as it was from the EXPENSIVE crap I was on from another place. Other than the libido difference it still feels like I'm on test. Still have hightened sense of well being, if that makes any sense at all, and strength gains are still rising, so must be g2g. I'll try to get bloods done before I come off cycle, so we will know for sure. taking 500mg a wk. Still hungry as hell all the time, and still get the sweats at night even though it's cold as shit ha.

lol i started monday on my test e and i am also FUCKING HUNGRY ALL DAY!! i ate my lunch to literally point of vomit and 1.5hours later my stomach was grumbling from hunger pains. I started d-bol as well. first morning had serious pump in my arms even though i worked chest. Today i did legs. Felt huge pump as well. I think im a bit to early to comment on test and deca since i only had first injection.

This is definatley getting some interest. I hope that's all it is though. You know what they say. where there is smoke there is fire....... I am a pinn supporter though so i hope this is all BS

I don't get why any of us would bash another lab anyway. I guess maybe if there's something in it for them. But at the end of the day why wouldn't we wanna keep all the good UGL's in good reps and in business to make our lives easier.....right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back