Pinn update ......................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. Did three orders forth didn't get WU info thank god. Strange cause soon as that Portland bust went down, Mao Raws site disappeared.

Mao has been since well before this bust; the two events are unrelated unless there's something I wasn't aware of.

kptv.com/story/23972783/court-docs-major-steroid-trafficking-operation-based-in-portland

its not the portland group.

my advice to all that ever used pinn is to clean house and be safe. esp the ones that would bragg about sending large amount of money. just my opinion. dont think for a minute that they dont have your info.

my advice to all that ever used pinn is to clean house and be safe. esp the ones that would bragg about sending large amount of money. just my opinion. dont think for a minute that they dont have your info.

That's what I'm saying. Delete all correspondence, evidence, etc just in case. Should be done anyway but especially now in uncertain times. Good advice Hard!

That's what I'm saying. Delete all correspondence, evidence, etc just in case. Should be done anyway but especially now in uncertain times. Good advice Hard!

Would you be suggesting that if one were to have a few vials of pinn around to dump them?

Would you be suggesting that if one were to have a few vials of pinn around to dump them?

i think dre is saying be safe. take that anyway you like. what makes you feel safe? find another location for said vials maybe. now keep in mind no one really knows whats up with him. nothing has been confirmed. i would hope once things are that the staff here would update the members that did use him (them).like the lab or not this kinda thing sucks in our community.

Last edited:

i think dre is saying be safe. take that anyway you like. what makes you feel safe? find another location for said vials maybe. now keep in mind no one really knows whats up with him. nothing has been confirmed. i would hope once things are that the staff here would update the members that did use him (them).like the lab or not this kinda thing sucks in our community.

^^^exaxtly as Hardpr says. It's up to you ultimately to decide what's best for your safety. Personally I don't have gear in my house, my car, etc. I delete all emails, account info, any type of correspondence, anything with my name gets shredded (like packaging), I scrape off all vial labels and bottle labels, etc. I'm not suggesting you need to toss your vial but if you don't use it as soon as you can and just be prudent with your internet security brother. We don't want to see anything bad happen to any member and small precautions can be a lifesaver down the road. I'm also not hinting that a big bust is in the works for every customer or anything like that. I'm preaching prudence.

aright guys... i think pinnhead got his point across.. and i dont want this to be the main subject of the forum... lets go back to exchanging useful knowledge and helping each other out....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back