"Pinnacle and the Anavar situation"

Today you were talking SHIT about Pinnacle and looks like here you like them, get your shit straight. Who is who now???? I hope Pinnacle can see this cause I know they do trust me and believe in my word. Who you called scammers today?? blah blah blah

That's funny, I didn't say Pinn scammed anyone it was your BF Z son, so get your shit straight. It's a good think you type with your fingers, because you sure couldn't talk well with that rod jammed down your throat. You're sad son, get a life! In fact Pinn has very good Anavar (var) and I'm quite happy with it at the moment. Keep my name out of your mouth!

That's funny, I didn't say Pinn scammed anyone it was your BF Z son, so get your shit straight. It's a good think you type with your fingers, because you sure couldn't talk well with that rod jammed down your throat. You're sad son, get a life! In fact Pinn has very good Anavar (var) and I'm quite happy with it at the moment. Keep my name out of your mouth!

Very sad what you said man, now it is proven that there was no scam, what do the e den pukes do, they attack on difeferent, now they focus on my problems with my marriage. Mugzy remember one thing while you have been making calls and getting all the info you can on me I have been doing the exact same . You went from praising and thanking me daily to sticking a knfe in my back when I was looking away. I consider this very personal. and between me and you more than anyhing else.

So after spending over 4 years here at ology, I get thanked by being stripped of all my rep power because a member ran his mouth about me and I retaliated. I can't believe how this is ran, you guys want to run off good people. I know I'm just one member and ology has many, but this isn't right. I have helped quite a few people here on this forum and can't believe the actions that were taken against me today

Lets leave any drama from Si on Sii,the reality is the guys were always covered and are stil 100% covered. The issue is dead plz post when you receive, the error was in communication (horrible communicaon) there is noexcuse there and that was "the other guys fault" no fault of pinnacles. anyorder they were made aware of was filled fast the other guy needed to follow up the orders he sent in and didn't while there is no excuse for that regardlessif this guys marriage was breaking part he should have followed up and dropped the ball on his frien. anyway that was stuff on another board, anything ology related is and has always been fine, PM me for questions and will be given a new email addy since old one was compromised by a no goodsmit names need to be said here, drma be gone!!

pinnacle is not available in my area, but to be honest, I really liked medistar var, the shit had veins running all across my shoulders and chest, and was good shit. not commenting on pinnacle, I'd love to give it a go.

pinnacle is not available in my area, but to be honest, I really liked medistar var, the shit had veins running all across my shoulders and chest, and was good shit. not commenting on pinnacle, I'd love to give it a go.

I know what you mean, after i few weeks i got out the shower and looked in the mirror and it almost freaked me out, blue veins like a river map.

Is the pinnacle var really that good??? Is it good enough to run solo??? I'm 44 5'11" 230# 14%BF and just want to cut cut cut while keeping my mass.

how come the OP only has 36 posts yet he was able to get access to pinn? send me pm big tex

Man I just want to give some feedback on the tren a and dbol from pinnacle . Currently taking 50 mg a day of dbol and 400mg of tren a /week. Man the pump in the gym is fucking incredible. Shit makes me sweat like an animal in the gym. I plan on getting some test from pinnacle. Best UGL by far.

I'm new here so please bare with me as I may not follow protocol (if there is such a thing). Here's my situation: I'm having a hell of a time finding a reliable source for hgh and Anavar (var). I'm hearing promises from my guy and then waiting and then getting more promises and more waiting. It's all starting to sound like bull shit to me.
Is it like this everywhere?
Can anyone please direct me to a reliable source?

I'm new here so please bare with me as I may not follow protocol (if there is such a thing). Here's my situation: I'm having a hell of a time finding a reliable source for hgh and Anavar (var). I'm hearing promises from my guy and then waiting and then getting more promises and more waiting. It's all starting to sound like bull shit to me.
Is it like this everywhere?
Can anyone please direct me to a reliable source?

You just dont get it do you? Did you even READ this thread? You have ONE damn post! Have you read ANY threads before? You just show up and ask for a source?:sadwavey: Well I can be your source.... The source of advice that tells you to READ READ READ, then post. All your questions can be answered by reading, because they have ALREADY been asked. And I think you may find if you open your eyes, pay attention, educate yourself, stick around and amke a few quality posts, you may be suprised at what you find.
Not trying to be a dick, but think about how it looks... you just jumping in on someone elses thread askin for a source when that issue has been brought up a few times already in this very same thread. Why dont your start like everyone else, READ READ READ...then go to the right discussion board, READ READ READ, then start your OWN thread, introduce yourself, give us some background and stats, and you might find there is a lot of guys willing to help out.
AND as for a "SOURCE"...good luck with that one....:bash:

Last edited:
Yeah bro, no asking on a public forum, plus it is against the rules here.

Hang out, post, make friends and give it time bud.

Back