Pinnacle blood work results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turkey_535i

So I received my bloodwork, there are high and low levels all over the place. My glucose is high which is concerning (maybe I have diabetes and didn't know about it?) o.o

And a bunch of other levels such as Eos and Lymphs levels are high, which I googled and they are related to white blood cells. Anyway Testosterone was above normal levels not HUGE but above. Injecting 500mg a week but not sure if this test level is accurate for 500mg a week? My estrogen is a very slightly high but not in the hundreds like some bloodwork comes back. (taking 12.5 aromasin ed, will prob up to 25 ed)

Feel free to comment on any of the results.
View attachment 551274View attachment 551275

Re: Glucose....I'm guessing you weren't fasting for this lab? What did you eat before the labs?

Those levels seem low to me at 500mg a week...

Re: Glucose....I'm guessing you weren't fasting for this lab? What did you eat before the labs?

Those levels seem low to me at 500mg a week...
Yeah I didn't fast I actually had a chocolate protein shake a few hours before going in lol, and yeah I thought test seemed low too for 500mg/week???

Makes sense..I wouldnt worry about diabetes based on that. Get a cheap glucose monitor if you want to know for sure. The elevated white cells are probably just an indication that you're fighting a virus of some kind.

For how long did you run the test 500mgs a week before the bloods????
I'm just now starting my 6th week, it should be well in my system by now. I don't want to trash talk because I've obviously noticed strength gains, but it is still a little disheartening.

Last edited:
so does that mean it is underdosed? o.o

From the standpoint of statistical inference all you can say is: Given that you're administering 500mg/wk of testosterone, your testosterone levels are low.

It's certainly a possibility...though I'm not exactly sure how the lack of a fast may have affected your results.

From the standpoint of statistical inference all you can say is: Given that you're administering 500mg/wk of testosterone, your testosterone levels are low.

It's certainly a possibility...though I'm not exactly sure how the lack of a fast may have affected your results.
Fasting shouldn't effect test levels the lab person even told me before she took my blood, should only effect lipid levels. :x

Don't worry about glucose, my 1st blood work showed normal, 2nd showed like yours 102, and I was actually fasting both times. Your testosterone is very low for 500mg dose.

Fasting itself is not what lowers serum test but there is evidence that sugar and insulin can lower testosterone levels significantly. Another thing to mention is what time of the day did you take your test? Natural production is at its peak during the morning and can call off by more than 25% throughout the day. Heavy/intense exercise can also drop testosterone levels temporarily. Did you take the blood panels under the same conditions and time as your previous bloodwork, if you got bloods done before cycle??

Last edited:
Fasting itself is not what lowers serum test but there is evidence that sugar and insulin can lower testosterone levels significantly. Another thing to mention is what time of the day did you take your test? Natural production is at its peak during the day and can call off by more than 25% hroughoutthe day. Heavy/intense exercise can also drop testosterone levels temporarily. Did you take the blood panels under the same conditions and time as your previous bloodwork, if you got bloods done before cycle??
Went and got my bloodwork done around lunch time so between 12-1. The link with test and insulin is usually related to high insulin causing fat gains, and the fat causing lower test levels, I'm about 16% BF and considering my insulin was like 2 or 3 points above normal I doubt this is the issue but yes this can be true in some cases just not mine.

Last edited:
Went and got my bloodwork done around lunch time so between 12-1.

Did you do bloods before cycle? If so what time of day was it?

Did you do intense work or exercise beforehand? By 12-1pm your levels shouldn't have fallen that much since you should probably be in the 3500+ area at least with 500mg/wk. testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doses of 150mg/wk have brought about 1500 ng/dl levels.

They could have also messed up the test which is t that uncommon. If you got the money and don't mind it, try getting retested but this time fast for 12hrs and do it as early as you can in the morning.

Did you do bloods before cycle? If so what time of day was it?

Did you do intense work or exercise beforehand? By 12-1pm your levels shouldn't have fallen that much since you should probably be in the 3500+ area at least with 500mg/wk. testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doses of 150mg/wk have brought about 1500 ng/dl levels.

They could have also messed up the test which is t that uncommon. If you got the money and don't mind it, try getting retested but this time fast for 12hrs and do it as early as you can in the morning.
Own my own business so I had been home all morning, no activity. I can't justify spending another $50 unless I see a reason to, I know tons of people that don't fast before getting bloodwork done, you really think a protein shake would lower my test level by thousands?

this is nerve-wracking as Im going into my 4th week of Pinn Test E.
Yeah bro if you decide to get blood done in a week or two please post the results, I need some type of reassurance that maybe this was a fluke. :(
I'm not sure if I should continue my cycle or just stop at this point, thing that annoys me is I had bought 4 vials for two cycles so not sure what I'll do with the two extra vials.

Own my own business so I had been home all morning, no activity. I can't justify spending another $50 unless I see a reason to, I know tons of people that don't fast before getting bloodwork done, you really think a protein shake would lower my test level by thousands?

you're right..... maybe pin is just underdosed hyped up stuff :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back