Pinnacle is Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I think I found them. :D Am I correct in assuming that Pinnacle is US Domestic? I think I might make a purchase, not sure yet on how much of everything I want.

yes I agree .. tbh just by reading I'm learning alot !! I just hope I never ask a stupid question and get heckled or trolled on !! lol I think it's worth it...

Thats what happened when the ugl I use to rep for was at the top. BUT....when you become the best , you also becomes the best target to be taken down. I like the good small ones that take a special invite to find. They keep it well ran with a low profile and high grade gear. Is Pinn USA and Can or just Can ?

Totally agree with you here. Private, invite only forums have some bomb ass gear. I have had stuff that i swear was more potent and had less pip than Human grade gear.

I have ran Pinnacle gear and loved every last drop of it. And its US domestic, but can do cana.

Totally agree with you here. Private, invite only forums have some bomb ass gear. I have had stuff that i swear was more potent and had less pip than Human grade gear.

I have ran Pinnacle gear and loved every last drop of it. And its US domestic, but can do cana.

So interested ! And love that it's domestic !

Pinnacle's prices are very fair, especially when their products are at the top of the food chain.

I cant pm yet, but was hoping for ur advice (all advice welcome really). I currently use a local guy, but gonna order from Pinn. Ive read some posts people saying use fake names and other precautions. Any advice on this since it sounds u have done business with them already?? Best way to pay??

Yeah they would be great if they returned emails ect. With no luck contacting them I went with aml again instead.

Just got my package and will be doing labs and posting later so look out for it!!! The packaging was great, T/A and communication was awesome. And the products look completely professional and clear as can be!!!!! I have run pinnacle before and loved it, and i am sure i will be loving it again!!!!!! Put your doubts aside and give them a shot!!!!!!!!!

I cant pm yet, but was hoping for ur advice (all advice welcome really). I currently use a local guy, but gonna order from Pinn. Ive read some posts people saying use fake names and other precautions. Any advice on this since it sounds u have done business with them already?? Best way to pay??

you dont need to use fake names and shit if they take your shit they will not do anything or just send you a letter that being said just dont sign anything when it comes. theres only one way to pay...

Pinnacle is awesome...I just got my first delivery from them..Super fast, great communication. Nothing but good so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back