Pinnacle is Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fluid

What's with the hate? All the predictions that Pinnacle is too good to be true and is getting too big are complete BS. Best product and service out there, period. On the plus side it sounds like some other sources are trying to up their game to catch up with Pinnacle.

success and hate are close brothers which never come one without the other.

they are the sides of the same coin...

it always been like that. it's like that, it will always be like that;

What's with the hate? All the predictions that Pinnacle is too good to be true and is getting too big are complete BS. Best product and service out there, period. On the plus side it sounds like some other sources are trying to up their game to catch up with Pinnacle.

I keep hearing about their gear and wish I could try it.

Unfortunately being new to the site isn't making it any easier lol

What all did you get from them?

Just a little patience man! get to know the guys and be active on this site!

The guys look after each other here.

Lol I know this feel as well. Keep hearing great things about Pinnacle, good to know they're still solid

I've only heard good things as well but never came across any. Hard to find some good ug shit now a days.

I'm more amazed that guys keep claiming gear is hard to come by or a good ug is hard to find blah blah blah.

There are probably more Dom sources then there are walmarts these days. It's really not that hard to find.

I can find sources easily, only certain ones I trust. Only one online that I actually trust or at least have not heard one bad review of. Gear is easy to find, yes...but not as cheap and good quality as it used to be. My local guy is awesome, but it's always good to be able to have a mass variety to choose from that's legit and good cost. I dont mind paying if I KNOW it's great gear.

yeah good point userat204 and chriswho. but for people who haven't been around people who order online much it is kind of hard to "break into it".

all the hype over pinnacle stuff at places like these is obviously geared to pointing newbies and people who don't have any other online options their way. if people take the time to get into the game and learn the ins and outs, there are plenty of high quality ug labs, many of them at very good prices. pinnacle is just the most hyped right now because they are trying to blow up.

not that they don't make quality stuff. i liked the tren ace that i tried from them. overpriced but good stuff just the same.

yes i have looked hard i tried numerous ugl that are considered good to you guys and its been underdosed.

Cmon man?... What do you mean considered good to you guys. Ive never posted what labs i think are good, nor has anybody else i know on here. There are maybe three labs that get support on the open forum here. Thats only 3 out of 1000's. As stated above, there are more labs than walmarts. A lot of them are good, and im sure a lot of them are bad. I only got shitty gear one time, once! Thats it. And ive bought a lot of gear. Thats pretty good odds. How did you decide that the gear you got was underdosed? Im not saying it wasnt, i just want to know how you knew.

I have a couple of trusted ug labs I use. I feel very confident with them and they have never let me down. There are plenty of good ug labs as said before but it's also very easy to come across bad ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back