Pinnacle is Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what happened when the ugl I use to rep for was at the top. BUT....when you become the best , you also becomes the best target to be taken down. I like the good small ones that take a special invite to find. They keep it well ran with a low profile and high grade gear. Is Pinn USA and Can or just Can ?

Thats what happened when the ugl I use to rep for was at the top. BUT....when you become the best , you also becomes the best target to be taken down. I like the good small ones that take a special invite to find. They keep it well ran with a low profile and high grade gear. Is Pinn USA and Can or just Can ?
I believe it's here in the USA but they will ship international.

Thinking about a cycle in the new year and definitely considering Pinnacle. I like that they are US based so no customs.

im ready to order a butt load of pinn but im leaning towards banking theyll have a boxing day sale :D..........pleeeeease

I've been lifting for like 7 years and probably only know 2 people that may know someone who knows of a ugl... I must be doing something wrong.

I am on the same boat man. I have been on here off and on for two years. I am ready to start and now I have to find gear, old place is done, must find a new source. I will wait to find Pinnacle and its on. I had a few buddies on here but they are gone so I am starting over. Any advice is welcomed.

Pinnacle is g2g. Idk if im going to get my deca from pinn or aml. I already have NPP from Pinnacle.

Pinnacle is g2g. Idk if im going to get my deca from pinn or aml. I already have NPP from Pinnacle.

I've heard some pretty good stuff about Pinn. Probably more good things about this one brand than 3 of the top brands spoken of in all the forums I've been to. Definitely worth the wait, don't ya say. :)

I'm new to this sight and see the same post about the same labs!!!! still look shady ! I choose to just wait.. the guys here do seen to watch out for each other .. I never realized how long it take to post 50 !! lol but on the good side I've been reading alot and learning a lot ! this forum is outstanding !

I'm new to this sight and see the same post about the same labs!!!! still look shady ! I choose to just wait.. the guys here do seen to watch out for each other .. I never realized how long it take to post 50 !! lol but on the good side I've been reading alot and learning a lot ! this forum is outstanding !

Yeah, I've been here since early December '12 and just got to post 60 today, 3 months later. But to me and I'm sure to a lot of users here, it's not about the post count it's about the quality of every post you make.

ive used pinnacle and 1 other lab. my first source i paid 125 bucks for some test e hahahah coulda got 20ml and paid shipping if i ordered from the other one.

I have used pinn, seem pretty good so far. Only thing that makes me nervous is, I got some of there Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) but has china writing on the bottle. So now it's makes me wonder if they get there stuff from china.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back