PINNACLE Labs SALE!!! Site completed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AH! I'm so jealous you guys have such an awesome source I just joined here but I'm on a ton of other forums read couple things on this board and it's awesome! Really want to get a hold of the Pinn source

dam if I new about this I would have done more typing than reading and learning. Guess I better start posting so I can find the holy grail!!!!

Asking members to PM you Pinnacle's info is a good way to get rejected. Participate & become an active member on the board until you eventually get referred. I lucked out by getting in a PM argument with another member, and settled everything by helping me out with the hookup....lol.

maybe you newbies should do as I did and read the newbie info on how to do thing in here, it will help you out in your search for someone reliable...

If someone could pm me the pinnacle website, that'd be much appreciated. Going to run in January, along with a blog to get my post count up a bit.

If someone could pm me the pinnacle website, that'd be much appreciated. Going to run in January, along with a blog to get my post count up a bit.

did you even read this thread? just a few posts up someone asked for a PM of the pinn site and got slapped down for it. read the rules and the stickies and don't ask for PM's of sources on the open forum. i don't mean to sound harsh, but take some time to see how this works. you can use the time on the boards to learn a thing or two about diet, training, and AAS in general.

Last edited:
did you even read this thread? just a few posts up someone asked for a PM of the pinn site and got slapped down for it. read the rules and the stickies and don't ask for PM's of sources on the open forum. i don't mean to sound harsh, but take some time to see how this works. you can use the time on the boards to learn a thing or two about diet, training, and AAS in general.

I did noticed that, I also read the thread... However, my account was not created a few weeks ago and was just hoping someone might pop it off to me, or look at my profile and notice I have at least done a few things on ology. Granted asking in open thread is wrong and I understand that, however there isn't much of a way around straight asking for the source.

Anyone else not having emails returned from the boys at Pinnacle? Not nervous or anything...... just asking. Used them too many times with great results to think that something funny is going on. Its just I read somewhere where they were returning emails as of a day or two ago, but Ive had no responses to my emails.

They were on vacation for a few days. Labor day holiday! Beer, women and restocking, woohoo.

Should hear from them soon, imagine how many emails the poor guys get with a sale like that and then a holiday too.

Back from vacation now though, and they are fully restocked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back