Pinnacle labs test cyp 250

Hogans hero

Just got my first package from pinnacle. Got held up a lil due to Labor Day and bein swamped from sell. But still pretty timely. I've been on pharm test for bout 6-8 months (trt). So I'm gonna see if pinnacle lives up to all the hype on this board. Ill let y'all know shortly

Btw I'm not callin anybody a liar. But I don't see how anyone gets a damaged vial. Its extremely well packaged

Btw I'm not callin anybody a liar. But I don't see how anyone gets a damaged vial. Its extremely well packaged

I have had a crushed vial in a pack before. It's not common, but it does happen.
View attachment 553541

**NOTE: I want to stress that this is in NO WAY indicative of how Pinn ships their gear or a lack of packaging protection. I strongly suspect that my mail carrier stepped on it, and just tossed it in my box knowing I wouldn't say anything.

I have had a crushed vial in a pack before. It's not common, but it does happen.
View attachment 553541

**NOTE: I want to stress that this is in NO WAY indicative of how Pinn ships their gear or a lack of packaging protection. I strongly suspect that my mail carrier stepped on it, and just tossed it in my box knowing I wouldn't say anything.

HAha your package was opened? I don't know what I could do if I was a post man and a bag of drugs just accidentally opened during shipment. Probably call my mom to get someone to "rob me".

HAha your package was opened? I don't know what I could do if I was a post man and a bag of drugs just accidentally opened during shipment. Probably call my mom to get someone to "rob me".
No, I opened it. Would an oil-stained envelope really be as dramatic? Postal workers are actually supposed to throw away/inspect liquid soaked packages, which is why I think he stepped on it and didn't say anything.

lol at least it was not your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) that was crushed

Ohhh, having been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for 4 years - I have bottles of each kind of Aromatase inhibitor (AI) all over the house lol. I dig them boobies, but I don't think they would look too swell on me. ;)

lol... I started to get painful nipples a few days ago for the first time so I bumped my arimadex up from .50 every other day to .75mgs every other day and my nipples don't feel fucked up anymore lol. Im going to end up having to do 1 mg every other day I have a feeling when I add in the NPP. Good thing I got prami to.

.... you could now have a reason to buy hgh by saying you don't want the bac water to go to waist.... ive justified worse things with less reason :)

I to have revived a broken vial from pin. It was my first order from them. I have had no other damaged goods since then and he took care of me on the broken vial. Shit happens, doesn't mean there quality or services aren't top notch.

Stuff seems good. I feel like a champ. I gotta do chest today too early to tell but ill c how I heal up and post gains

View attachment 553541

Saw that pic and thought you crushed it trying to flip the top with one hand again... lol

Yeah i ordered bunch bottles and 3 of the bottles were smashed. I told Pinn all about it he got me 3 new bottles... That was about 2 months before he had that message on his site about no refund on bottles.

Back