Pinning on rest day ? Is it any differance ?

SamBBK

I'm going to have my first pin tonight at night after a hot shower,250mg of test-e and 0.25 arimidex.pinning in the glute if you happen to give a f#ck.

I pin on Mondays and Thursdays but Monday is my rest day because I work a log shift that day till late in the evening so I just have that as my rest day.

Does it matter if I pin on a training/non training day ?

Does anyone else pin on a rest day ? Or is this totally normal and won't effect ?

Does not matter if you pin on a rest day or not. first cycle? if it is then be more worried about PIP for the next day or two

I've heard to prevent PIP is to find injection spot and pull skin and inject in the same spot so when you realise skin no oil can escape and it's harder to hit a nerve apparently.... Big thread on it i read before

I'm going to have my first pin tonight at night after a hot shower,250mg of test-e and 0.25 arimidex.pinning in the glute if you happen to give a f#ck.

I pin on Mondays and Thursdays but Monday is my rest day because I work a log shift that day till late in the evening so I just have that as my rest day.

Does it matter if I pin on a training/non training day ?

Does anyone else pin on a rest day ? Or is this totally normal and won't effect ?
i prefer to pin on rest day IMO. it takes a couple days to hit its peek per dose...

I'm thinking of getting my injection read as in putting it all together then putting the cap back on the syringes then getting a shower then when I get out I can just alcohol wipe and jab it ??

I'm thinking of getting my injection read as in putting it all together then putting the cap back on the syringes then getting a shower then when I get out I can just alcohol wipe and jab it ??

You do not necessarily have to shower before. The cleaner you are, the better, but the alcohol swab will kill anything on your pin site. I, personally, never shower before pinning (I pin at work due to my fiancé not being fond of AAS) and have never had an issue. Just be sure to thoroughly sterilize the area with rubbing alcohol. I typically will fill a few weeks worth of syringes, put the caps back on them and store them that way. A little extra time up front saves you a lot of time each time you pin. You shouldn't see much PIP with 250mg of Test E. Test Blends like T400 are MUCH worse. I would try without it first, but some people heat the gear prior to pinning. It is oil, so the warmer it is, the thinner it is. After you remove your syringe, use a cotton ball to stop any bleeding, and use it to massage the entire area (baseball size) for 30 seconds or so. Seems to help a lot of guys.
Oh, and no...it does not matter whether you pin on rest day or not. I pin regardless, but be careful doing a glute or quad too close to leg day until you find out if you have PIP issues or not. PIP typically takes 2-3 days to go away, but I have heard of guys going 7-10 days feeling like they got hit with a baseball bat.

Last edited:
I just wish pinning was painless,so nervous about pinning later I don't even want to do it but I do at the same time

Once you pin you'll be glad and surprised how easy it really is. Take your time relax and just do it without over thinking it. . We've all been there whether we admit it or not. I can tell you that even after injects thousands of time myself and others I still get nerves when I haven't cycled for a while and its the first pin of the cycle.

It's just the little things like:

How much do I pull back to aspirate ?
How long should it take to push in ? (Test-e 250mg 23guage 2 mil syringe in glute)
How am I sure if I'm 100% in the right part of glute ?
Am I going in straight or on an angle ?
How far do I have to push in till I hit the glute muscle ?

Had a phobia of needles till I was about 18 and then slowly didn't mind them as much

It's just the little things like:

How much do I pull back to aspirate ?
How long should it take to push in ? (Test-e 250mg 23guage 2 mil syringe in glute)
How am I sure if I'm 100% in the right part of glute ?
Am I going in straight or on an angle ?
How far do I have to push in till I hit the glute muscle ?

Had a phobia of needles till I was about 18 and then slowly didn't mind them as much

1) If in the glutes, a ton of people don't aspirate. I personally never do.
2) The slower the better. If you think you are going slow enough....slow down more.
3) Imagine dividing the glute into 4 equal sections with a line going across the middle each way so it looks like a + sign. You want to pin in the top section closest to your hip. So, top left for left glute, top right for right glute.
4) Straight, but a little on an angle is no big deal, so don't stress it. More like straight-ish.
5) Use a 1.5" needle and you should get there with no issues unless you have excessive fat. Push it all the way in!

You will be surprised at how easy it is once you do it the first time. I take 2 or 3 breaths before and pin when I go to breathe in. Not sure why, but it just makes it easier for me.

1) If in the glutes, a ton of people don't aspirate. I personally never do.
2) The slower the better. If you think you are going slow enough....slow down more.
3) Imagine dividing the glute into 4 equal sections with a line going across the middle each way so it looks like a + sign. You want to pin in the top section closest to your hip. So, top left for left glute, top right for right glute.

4) Straight, but a little on an angle is no big deal, so don't stress it. More like straight-ish.
5) Use a 1.5" needle and you should get there with no issues unless you have excessive fat. Push it all the way in!

You will be surprised at how easy it is once you do it the first time. I take 2 or 3 breaths before and pin when I go to breathe in. Not sure why, but it just makes it easier for me.

Howcome you don't aspirate in glutes ? Fuck hitting a vain and not checking mate ?!!

Will I feel it stab into my muscle ?

Bumppppppp

You are over complicating this to much, you won't feel it at all in the muscle, you only feel it go through your skin then yuo don't feel anything.
Read this thread
steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/653704-injection-saftey-technique-questions-answers-3.html

honestly, Since you have never pinned in your glute, you wont have scar tissue built up so there is possibility you wont even feel it. If you are using a 1.5 you will hit your muscle as long as you pin high enough. If you don't hit it with a 1.5 you are WAY too fat to be cycling.lol I personally use only 1 inch pins and never have a problem.

I think you may be over thinking it. It takes some practice but you will get it. Don't worry so much.

Howcome you don't aspirate in glutes ? Fuck hitting a vain and not checking mate ?!!

Will I feel it stab into my muscle ?

You are WAY overthinking this and the pain involved, my dude!. It is minimal. Like a .01 on a scale of 1-10. Most people don't aspirate because the odds of you hitting a vein in a glute are slim.

Back