Pinning when hammerered? Ok? ?

Blood will be thinner. You could bleed your gear out. Other than that I don't see a problem with it. Drinking and steroids huh? I'm not judging..

Your an idiot!.. If your gonna spend.all this money on gear why would you waste your time drinking.. Taking.your organs furthermore.. Raiseing estrogens levels, as well as preventing.your body from.protein.synthesis.. Also.when.you.drink it throws the diet off.. Normally by eating junk while drunk.. And not eating much as all when.hung over!! Just run.your cycle.. Get your.moneys worth.. Run proper pct.. And save the drinking.for when you.done!

1 or 2 beers ok, but hammered? Save it for after cycle at least.

You're working hard in the gym and you want the best while you're "on".

Don't pull a Jersey Shore

I know you probably aren't hammered now, but whenever I undertake any meaningful action, I ask myself what ramifications that action might manifest. So with that in mind, what good could possibly come from injecting yourself while intoxicated?

People don't take AAS seriously. It has been relegated to "gym marijuana." Bad things can happen....and do all of the time.

Obviously you are not that hammered if your able to make a post. But honestly if you have to ask a question like that then your not really a person that should be taking gear. Come man lets be smart, safe and don't mess up your diet. Good luck bro!

Lets not be to hard on the kid. I've seen worse idiotic post than this one.

Yes, you can pin while drinking. However, like most said, probably not the most wise thing to do. I give my self a cheat day to where I have a couple drinks as well.

G luck

Guys, relax. I agree the post was a bit silly.

There is no rule that states you cannot drink on cycle. If someone is not interested in getting on stage, it should be fine. Now if someone is consuming alcohol too often and to the point of intoxication, they need to seek therapeutic attention.

Your life doesnt have to be miserable when you cycle. If you enjoy a drink now and then, it's fine. Getting extremely intoxicated once in a while is not a death sentence. Just be cautious and take preventative measures to ensure you don't hurt yourself and/or others.

It is easy to make a stupid mistake while drinking. Injecting properly and going through all the steps sober some times some one can even forget to wipe of the top of a vial or something. Also drinking will numb your sense of pain. So you might inject into a area that normally if you were sober you would get a signal of pain from your body saying don't inject here. But if you are drunk you might not feel the pain as sharp or just be amped up and inject anyways.

Honestly we sometimes get use to activities that the normal world would call dangerous. Like doing self injections and we are desensitized to the possibility of any danger being involved and we do not take it as seriously as we should. My point is you shouldn't do anything to make a situation more dangerous than it already is. You should always take injections seriously and minimize any chance of something going wrong.

Guys, relax. I agree the post was a bit silly.

There is no rule that states you cannot drink on cycle. If someone is not interested in getting on stage, it should be fine. Now if someone is consuming alcohol too often and to the point of intoxication, they need to seek therapeutic attention.

Your life doesnt have to be miserable when you cycle. If you enjoy a drink now and then, it's fine. Getting extremely intoxicated once in a while is not a death sentence. Just be cautious and take preventative measures to ensure you don't hurt yourself and/or others.

Agreed, I try to keep to booze to a minimum since it's counterproductive to my goals. Having said that sometimes life happens and you can't get around it. I got a buddy's wedding next weekend in puarto Vallarta where it's going to be tough to avoid. I'll just go off the orals, pin before I leave, up my NAC and UDCA, keep my water intake high and enjoy a few beers with my buds in paradise!

Yeah, based on the OP's posting history - I'm pretty much done commenting in his threads. Either you're making a serious cry for attention/help OP, or you have nothing better to do than troll AAS forums. Either way, this isn't really the place for either. Please seek professional help. :)

Back