PIP Happens

Ocdude

el diablo blanco
So I was expecting some PIP following my first injection in each glute. I figure its just part of it for a newbie. And I can't complain too much, it hasn't kept me from walking normally. I did inject 500g of Test E because I'm traveling for 8 days and couldn't bring it with me, so I frontloaded the first week.

Just wandering how long it should last. My right glute, which I injected 4-5 days ago still hurts and has a decent sized knot/swelling that I can feel still. The left which I injected yesterday started hurting a few hours after, which I expected.
What has your experience been? Any tips on relieving the pain a little? I might hop in the hot tub tonight and see if that works.

Massage an some heat are probably your best options. I like to massage for a good 5-10mins right after injection, sometimes before hand too.

Knock out some sets on the glute machine, deep painful message and heating pad and or hot bath.

Glute squats on the Smith also help.

I'll give that a try guys thanks!
Maybe I can find a hot chick at the hotel to massage it for me LOL

the knot is from bad injection technique..My first pin crippled me but thats part of the game after about 4 weeks your body gets used to the injections you get better at injecting and your shots will be painless.You just gotta take the pain and love it

to be honest starting a cycle for the first time and right away having to travel somewhere for a week is a bonehead move imo .You need to be completely dedicated to the cycle or dont start it and frontloading as a newb is not smart.There is no way you can eat and lift like a BB traveling...come on OC

to be honest starting a cycle for the first time and right away having to travel somewhere for a week is a bonehead move imo .You need to be completely dedicated to the cycle or dont start it and frontloading as a newb is not smart.There is no way you can eat and lift like a BB traveling...come on OC

Give me a little credit Bundy... This trip popped up at the last minute, and I can't avoid them anyway. I have a kitchen and there's a Gold's Gym 1/2 a mile away... Headed over there tonight. And I've already stocked up at the grocery store. I'm being as dedicated as I can be here. But I appreciate your perspective, not all of us have the perfect situation like you ;)

First two and I had a little pain for 2 days or so after. Felt like I got charlie horsed in the butt but nothing too uncomfortable. The last two were a little better, and were only slightly sore the day of and a little bit the next day. Just started my thrid round today and so far so good. I figure it'll be common practice by next week, still kind of shaky today.

Back