PIP, help?

DADAWG, i did, and im going to order from one of them, just havent done it yet, i have a few more pinz left so im not in any hurry, ive gotten used to the large 1.5" 22g pin, so im in no hurry, thanks though.

22g 1.5in pins are perfect for glutes, and like everyone else says for shoulder use 25g 1in.

You will be sore no matter where you pin until it has toughened up, you will have tenderness, maybe slight redness (NOT BRIGHT RED), and even some small lumps(scar tissue). All of these things should get better over time.

yeah i have had the slight pinkish area on my delts, only one though, not my gluts, maybe i will order some 25g and more 22g then for switching it up, as of now my favorite is my glut, hurts the least and doesnt effect my mobility except when i go to sit in my car lol

Well, I can assure you that from my experience, it is not your gear buddy. I have been helping out several local friends out with that brand and using it now myself... the gear is the not the problem! Pinnacle is beast!

Well, I can assure you that from my experience, it is not your gear buddy. I have been helping out several local friends out with that brand and using it now myself... the gear is the not the problem! Pinnacle is beast!

There is a man that knows his BUSINESS!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just to clarify again, i said in my origional post when starting the thread, that i know its not the gear i have heard nothign but good things abotu pinnacle, just to clear it up again for anyone else just popping in. Virgin muscle is the answer, and i was just asking seasoned pros on here what they thought since it was my first time, thanks.:smash:

no responses lol, thanks for the help guys, sorry for the typos on that last post, typed on my phone kinda fast got me frustrated when people dont read all the thread then think they know what to address.

Ski, lets step outside your virgin muscle and the fact that PIP to some degree with some guys and some techniques is to be expected and lets get into your PROGRESS!!!

What is your stats, what is your cycle, how far into the cycle are you and what Progress or gains have you noticed so far including sides like CONSTANT BONERS and sex drive, hunger etc............

I***8217;m good not, only first 3 pins got to me, now it***8217;s not bad more just annoying nothing any normal person can***8217;t handle. My cycle is going well, week 4 starts Saturday. I noticed so far I can do 5lbs more on lifts then i normally could with bench and tris, back and bis haven***8217;t changed much and legs I have been able to jump up in weight more also. I know it***8217;s only week three, I***8217;m chalking that up to my diet and me eating more. But I did notice I feel tighter and I look harder, no size difference yet that I can tell visually, but my shirts feel a tad tighter. I haven***8217;t weighed myself yet, I***8217;m waiting until after week for since that***8217;s when I have been told it starts to kick in for real, i started off at 193 and around 12%bf at most. I do have pics but I can***8217;t send them to my work email and post them (got in trouble last time.... my computer at home is currently down) you can def see a change from end of winter due to my diet, can***8217;t wait until the end of this cycle to see how I look.

Back