PIP or Price

I m for quality and security. If $5.00 a vial is a major factor in ur decision making process then you need to rethink this whole damn lifestyle. Come on man.

Next newbie with 2.75 posts, pm s me for a source I m gonna ban him on principle alone.

How can eat right on that tight of a budget???

You can always earn more money... sometimes people dont get the opportunity to get their health back.

Quality>Price

It's not a question of Dom or Int. Both offer quality at good prices. Honestly I'm not paying high prices for anything because I know the markup on all of it. It's just like research chems, one place charges twice as much for the same product and quality.

Pip is in the raws, and the cooks, not the price or location because all raws come from the same location. I won't use painful gear, or anything that's not proeely made. I'm more concerned with the amount of solvents added. Many guys put way to much so it holds easier without having to spend rlthe right amounts of time at the right temps.

The thing is, even your domestic came from over seas in one form or another but I agree, why risk customs if there is no need to.

Only time I consider the long haul is for hcg because I'm not paying the 300-500% markup.

Quality/Cust. Service ALL DAY over price! Especially for a guy like me who will do 1 cycle a year. I want good shit!

It's not a question of Dom or Int. Both offer quality at good prices. Honestly I'm not paying high prices for anything because I know the markup on all of it. It's just like research chems, one place charges twice as much for the same product and quality.

Pip is in the raws, and the cooks, not the price or location because all raws come from the same location. I won't use painful gear, or anything that's not proeely made. I'm more concerned with the amount of solvents added. Many guys put way to much so it holds easier without having to spend rlthe right amounts of time at the right temps.

The thing is, even your domestic came from over seas in one form or another but I agree, why risk customs if there is no need to.

Only time I consider the long haul is for hcg because I'm not paying the 300-500% markup.

Cool, just was saying that if everything was made correctly and was the better product compared to anything else you would get, and it just happened to cost a bit more... i would pay the extra going with the better product.

Which method of dosing do you like for hcg? or more specifically how would you run it on a short estered cycle? there are a few guys preaching a few different methods

As far as price goes i cant imagine anyone trying to save a few bucks and risking dirty gear or issues with customs etc. Quality all the way.

@ crazymike got something to add to this convo if you want to pm. (i cant pm yet)

But yes I agree, more money if it's quality and local.

MDELLA, I use the 250 iu twice a week on. If you still atrophy, I go to eod or m/w/f 250iu, I don't increase doses anymore, just will add another day.

I still blast starting after last teat inject prior to serm use, but I went on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) so I just stick with 250iu. I got these red top vials of hcg. They are some of the best hcg I've used in a while.

You guys are all spoiled I can't pick and choose my gear cause I only have one source. My source is some jackass at the gym that charges a shit load and I have to pay if I was aas

quality first.

pain, i can deal with, within reason.

i still dont understand why test is illegal.

im hittin the big 40 this year, its sad i cant have a little test to make me feel better.

i can buy cigs and booze though.

/hypocrisy rant

Can someone please explain to me what an IMO is. I bought my gear from a site over seas simply because that was the only place I could find.

Im guessing IMO is something local and sounds like a much safer route.

My current/first cycle is test E 500mg/week for 12 weeks.
5'9'' 210lbs 12%body fat starting out

Cant imagine anyone putting price before quality and peace of mind. Not to mention wasted time with a poor source when planning your cycle is so important. Thats what Im most concerned about.

Can someone please explain to me what an IMO is. I bought my gear from a site over seas simply because that was the only place I could find.

Im guessing IMO is something local and sounds like a much safer route.

My current/first cycle is test E 500mg/week for 12 weeks.
5'9'' 210lbs 12%body fat starting out

IMO = In My Opinion
IMHO = In My Honest Opinion

I have used every injectable product Z makes numerous times and have never had even the slightest bit of injection pain. There was only ONE time since I've known Z that anyone complained about PIP and it was witha single batch of prop, which was immediately rectified.

One thing about Z that he considers very important is that his gear is smooth. For PIP to be virtually non-existent and sterility based infections a non-occurence, it shows Z's gear is being made right.

Back