Pissed Off and ready for round 2........FIGHT!

So by now most of you saw that I tried TB500 only I think the source sold me some baking soda or something because it didn't do anything for me except get my hopes up only to have them come crashing down. I haven't even trained in quite a few days because I'm in too much pain. My pec strain came back with a vengeance!

Anyway, after much advice I have ordered some TB500 from RUI. I received it today and I've already taken 2mg. I'm planning to run it like this:

week 1- 6mg
week 2- 6mg
week 3- 6mg
week 4- 6mg
week 5- 6mg
week 6- 6mg
week 7- 6mg
week 8- 6mg
week 9- 2mg
week10- 2mg

Wish me luck!

Last edited:
Went and did legs today. My final set of squats was 275lbs x 5. My lcl had some pain in it. Then I did some leg presses and some leg curls. The leg curls were lighting up the lcl as well. Just one of my many injuries that I'm hoping improves this go around.

I'm going to try and do what ever I can for upper body in the A.M. I cant even plan anything out right now. I kind of have to just try and do what doesn't hurt. Ill post how it goes tomorrow.

Where did you get it from last time?

Edit: I saw you got it from pepbridge. I'm using their ghrp/ipa/mod grf and it's working fine for me. It's great they refunded you as well. Maybe it was a bad batch?

Last edited:
Yes, it was. At the same time though the manner in which they did it left me even more weary. No questions were asked and the money was almost refunded in a panic like manner. Anyway I've moved on and hoping that RUI's stuff can convince me that this stuff really works.

With that said, I just left the gym and got a halfway decent workout in considering how much pain I'm in. I stayed relatively light and did some hammer pull downs with a pronated grip because my bicep hurts less when pronated, but did start to flare up at the end of my 3rd and 4th sets. I did some shrugs without issue, but skull crushers started to aggrevate my left side pec tie in. My left side is the pec strain, biceps tendonitis and 2 time surgically repaired shoulder. I finished with some one arm reverse cable push downs and burned out with v bar push downs. Got a decent pump given the circumstances.

I've been thinking about having a deep tissue massage to try and break up scar tissue and junk especially on my left side.

Well that's it for now.

Last edited:
I'll be following bro. Keep updating this log. I tore my groin 2 months back and after being on ghrp/ipa/mod for almost a month it still hasn't healed. I might look into tb500 as we'll. Good luck.

Well I went to the gym this morning. As expected there is no change in my conditions. I tried to bench, but the pec strain is still very bothersome and I did a set of 12 with 225lbs and was scared to do anymore, so I quit while I was ahead. I did some other stuff, but it's not even worth mentioning. No change in my physical condition as of yet.

RUI uses recombinant DNA to synthesize their compounds I think whereas PepBridge chemically synthesizes them. That may be the difference maker.

I have done a lot of reading and the general consensus is that recombinant DNA is the only method that actually works consistently.

I decided to change the amount of TB500 I'm taking. I updated it in the start of this thread. Again I know that 4mg has worked for others, but I can't stop thinking about how 6mg a week is given to greyhounds. Others have dosed up to 10mg, so I think I'll fall into the middle range. I just hope I start feeling better at some point.

I'm getting smaller by the day. I'm trying to keep at it and do what I can, but I guess the bottom line is if you can't lift big you can't be big.

I used it every other day for 2 wks then dropped to 4 mg per wk. it was working great, then I had an allergic rxn. I felt the anti inflammatory effects of tb500 after approx 10 days. I had to switch to sermorelin and ghrp2 and it's working nicely. Switching might work for u. Ghrp2 has some anti inflammatory properties too. I had to quit lifting weights, but I still do body weight exercises to maintain strength.

I decided to change the amount of TB500 I'm taking. I updated it in the start of this thread. Again I know that 4mg has worked for others, but I can't stop thinking about how 6mg a week is given to greyhounds. Others have dosed up to 10mg, so I think I'll fall into the middle range. I just hope I start feeling better at some point.

I'm getting smaller by the day. I'm trying to keep at it and do what I can, but I guess the bottom line is if you can't lift big you can't be big.

I used it every other day for 2 wks then dropped to 4 mg per wk. it was working great, then I had an allergic rxn. I felt the anti inflammatory effects of tb500 after approx 10 days. I had to switch to sermorelin and ghrp2 and it's working nicely. Switching might work for u. Ghrp2 has some anti inflammatory properties too. I had to quit lifting weights, but I still do body weight exercises to maintain strength.

The second post I quoted here brings up a good point man. You cant take tb500 if your injured and just workout like you arent. Yeah its gonna help but you have to let your body heal man. I was doing pt (phys therapy) during my injury, I was for some time prior to my using tb and it just wasnt progressing then with the tb i was able to push more in my pt and I could see the progress where before there was none. Maybe you should be doing some rehab type workouts not get big type workouts when taking this man. Just a thought.

Yeah, I really can't do too much. It just sucks and it's frustrating. I'm not one of these guys that walks around at 10-12% bf. It takes a lot for me to get under 18% since getting into my 30's. Part if that is injuries and part is genetics. I see a lot of posts when guys are higher bf% that say get diet in order or work harder. The fact of the matter is until you have walked in someone's shoes you just don't know. I can assure you no one can say they work harder than me. I've never eaten as healthy as I am now. I'm a competitor I'm always trying to push myself to the next level. I've been lifting weights since I was 16yrs old. I went to school to become a personal trainer, the only reason I am not certified is because I couldn't take off work to do the internship. Besides I didn't want to do that for a living just went for the knowledge.

This is not an arguement on my part in regards to what you said this is just my frustration coming out into words on this computer screen. It's almost like therapy for me to vent like this.

Just got out if the gym and all I did was lateral raises, shrugs and tricep push downs. Tomorrow I'll do legs. That's about all I can do. The biceps tendonitis did feel a tad better today, but it's too early to say what the mechanism was......rest or TB500.

Going to be getting a blood test soon to just to check everything out. I've been feeling like shit. If it wasn't for pre workout drinks I wouldn't even make it to the gym. Sorry for the rant, but I feel much better now lol.

Last edited:
Yeah, I really can't do too much. It just sucks and it's frustrating. I'm not one of these guys that walks around at 10-12% bf. It takes a lot for me to get under 18% since getting into my 30's. Part if that is injuries and part is genetics. I see a lot of posts when guys are higher bf% that say get diet in order or work harder. The fact of the matter is until you have walked in someone's shoes you just don't know. I can assure you no one can say they work harder than me. I've never eaten as healthy as I am now. I'm a competitor I'm always trying to push myself to the next level. I've been lifting weights since I was 16yrs old. I went to school to become a personal trainer, the only reason I am not certified is because I couldn't take off work to do the internship. Besides I didn't want to do that for a living just went for the knowledge.

This is not an arguement on my part in regards to what you said this is just my frustration coming out into words on this computer screen. It's almost like therapy for me to vent like this.

Just got out if the gym and all I did was lateral raises, shrugs and tricep push downs. Tomorrow I'll do legs. That's about all I can do. The biceps tendonitis did feel a tad better today, but it's too early to say what the mechanism was......rest or TB500.

Going to be getting a blood test soon to just to check everything out. I've been feeling like shit. If it wasn't for pre workout drinks I wouldn't even make it to the gym. Sorry for the rant, but I feel much better now lol.

Dont apologize. Its your log, say what you want or need to say. Thats half the reason the board is good for, to vent and get support man. The fact you feel like you do and are making it to the gym is a triumph in and of itself, although for a person like yourself it may not seem like it, it is. Press on bro!

Well I just wanted to report that for the first time in a long time I can report something that seems positive. I have a very labor intensive job and when you are injured you are always conscious of when things are going to hurt.

Today, throughout the day I kept catching myself saying "wow that usually hurts when I do that". I'm not going to say the pain was gone, but it was definitely better today than it has been in a while. I usually gauge my biceps tendonitis pain by flexing my bicep while my arm is straight and then slowly curl it up into a bicep flex. That would normally cause a great deal of pain. Today I can do it with far less pain than before.

I don't feel much difference in the lcl, pec strain or the ankle yet.

I'm going to pin another 2mg right now and then again on Wed, and Fri.

Man I just checked the prices on RUI for this stuff. TB500 can get pricier than a full blown cycle! Wow! Hope this ends up working for you bro. Glad to hear something positive.

Man I just checked the prices on RUI for this stuff. TB500 can get pricier than a full blown cycle! Wow! Hope this ends up working for you bro. Glad to hear something positive.

Yeah, I got it when it was 25% off. I do need a few more bottles, but it will be worth it if it works. Believe me this was a last resort. My quality of life sucks because I can't achieve my goals in my condition.

Nice to see some positive progress hopefully. I know where you are at man. With me it was tb or surgery and tb was one hell of a better option all around, financially and in every other way. I am glad to see this and hope the progress continues man.

Back