Planning my first anabolic cycle

Bmcbball161569

Other than a few pro hormone cycles, I have never done a "real" cycle before. I am planning on starting my first cycle soon . I just want to research a little further first. So far I am planning on doing a 12 to 16 week cycle with test e. I haven't decided if I am going to add another anabolic into my cycle or not... If I decide to run the test e by it's self, what kind of results can I expect to achieve (given that I stick to a strict nutritional plan of course)?

I'm 27 years old... 5'8 and 142 lbs with body fat at approximately 12-16%. I have been training off and on since high school.

Off and on typically means you haven't been training seriously for long.....if at all. People who have trained for example for the past two years straight would include that part or just lead with that. Point is the answers you will receive will boil down to train more and fix your diet (based on your weight) (which you should outline your diet here).

Edit: just to clarify...many here are slow to suggest a cycle, especially when other areas appear to be lacking. Which is a good thing for you btw. Means they care about your end results.

Last edited:
If you are correct, and you do actually weigh 142lbs, then there is no chance on earth that you have attempted to gain weight from increasing your calorie intake and training hard and consistently.

You need to address your diet, spend your hard earned cash on quality food and NOT gear, get into a regular training pattern and then the results will come.

Yes, if you took a cycle now, you would undoubtedly gain a few lbs and look slightly better temporarily.
But then as soon as your gear has gone, your gains will disappear and you'll find yourself back to square one.

Remember: AAS aren't a magic solution to get you big.
Diet, training, and rest - over a prolonged period will do this for you - you should only consider AAS when everything else is dialled in.

If you are correct, and you do actually weigh 142lbs, then there is no chance on earth that you have attempted to gain weight from increasing your calorie intake and training hard and consistently.

You need to address your diet, spend your hard earned cash on quality food and NOT gear, get into a regular training pattern and then the results will come.

Yes, if you took a cycle now, you would undoubtedly gain a few lbs and look slightly better temporarily.
But then as soon as your gear has gone, your gains will disappear and you'll find yourself back to square one.

Remember: AAS aren't a magic solution to get you big.
Diet, training, and rest - over a prolonged period will do this for you - you should only consider AAS when everything else is dialled in.

the dude has three active threads at the moment, asking similar things. I said a he should start with diet and his training as he was far too light and it seems he's just ignored me.
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/g...ne-anabolic-steroid-stacks-advice-needed.html

OK, noted...

I should have my above post on a keyboard shortcut key anyway... typing it far too often lately :rant:

I didn't ignore you by any means. Your advice is greatly appreciated and I am going to diet more strictly in order to*get the most out of my training. The reason I have threads asking similar questions is so I can further my knowledge about the best/smartest way too train.

Do some more research instead of starting countless threads. That would be the better way to go about it...

I didn't ignore you by any means. Your advice is greatly appreciated and I am going to diet more strictly in order to*get the most out of my training. The reason I have threads asking similar questions is so I can further my knowledge about the best/smartest way too train.
Terrible idea on dieting "more strictly".... I've sit here and tried to imagine 142 lbs on a 5'8 frame.... Yea I got nothing.... Brother you just need to eat whatever the hell you want, BUT make it a shitload... While of course hitting the gym hard. AAS my man should be the absolute last thing on your mind. But in the end, you will do you. We all do

Is that picture you? That is the look im going for. I don'twant to gain a bunch of weight and become bulky. What would be a good cycle for this?

Is that picture you? That is the look im going for. I don'twant to gain a bunch of weight and become bulky. What would be a good cycle for this?

Yes that's me, I've leaned up 2-3% since that pic. Brother I'm 39, and have lifted for years, numerous cycles. Mostly test and deca. But years of dieting, bulking, dieting, bulking, etc.... Seriously just eat it and hit it. Lifestyle brother

as Buzz says man, you start adding in some extra calories, good nutritional view of it, and you will certainly be able to pack on a bit. you wont get necessarily bulky just because you eat a lot

Back