PlasmaVol by Sportlab

BiggieSwolls

Steelers = SuperBowl
I gotta say Im liking this product a lot. Absolutely perfect for pre and post workout.

Big thanks to Doggy for letting me know about Sportlab.

Just so you all know, PlasmaVol is a powder that consists of Creatine, Glutamine, ALA and Dextrose. The Iced Tea flavor tastes awesome.

BiggieSwolls said:
I gotta say Im liking this product a lot. Absolutely perfect for pre and post workout.

Just so you all know, PlasmaVol is a powder that consists of Creatine, Glutamine, ALA and Dextrose. The Iced Tea flavor tastes awesome.

Where do you get it from Biggie? Cost?

Well, I recieved my shipment of SportLab products through a connection in the company but I believe their website is www.sportlab.ca

As far as cost, I couldnt tell you because quite frankly I dont even know.

Don't forget about www.renegadenutrion.com they have great prices as well. i have tried all the flavours of the plasmavol adn they all were amazing, so good I would just drink the stuff when I am thirsty instead of something else.

Plasma Vol is a really great product. Good ratio of ingredients. And is really does taste good.

amadeus said:
where can i get some in the us?

You'll be able to purchase this product and many more SportLab products at our new Online Store that is almost completed and is projected to open in Mid-April.

BiggieSwolls said:

Big thanks to Doggy from me too!!! I am so loving the vanilla creme and the banana creme whey protein.

i wanna try SportLab, all i can say is it has stood the test of time. members ahve tried and loved it and go back to it, must mean something. plus, iced tea recovery drink sounds incredible

BiggieSwolls said:
You'll be able to purchase this product and many more SportLab products at our new Online Store that is almost completed and is projected to open in Mid-April.

sweetness....i can't wait till then, open it now!! lol, jk.

this stuff sounds like it's good stuff, i'm itching to try it.

Back