please help, difference between caber/prami, liquid/pill form.. having trouble..

MrTee

guys, i've been told i need pill form caber. manpower won't ship to australia :S and every single other research site has liquid form of caber or prami... i've heard bad things about liquid form but atm it looks like my only option.. i like rui-products so i would like to go with liquid prami from them, but is liquid caber better than liquid prami? will it matter which one i use? or if anyone knows another research site that can supply pill form caber? thanks..

2nd cycle:

500mg of test e a week for 15 weeks
400mg of deca a week for 12.5 weeks
(cycle length is based on what i have now.. could change if i get more)

have liquidex, liquid clomi, liquid tamox on hand. no hcg because customs won't allow it through the border.. if only a research company made it?..

would be greatly appreciated if someone would help me, i have bloody researched for hours and hours and i can't find it... :(

yeah that's what i was thinking, atleast i know they get through customs and have worked in the past.. but is liquid caber better than liquid prami?
i've just heard such bad stuff about everyone getting really sick of the liquid stuff... but it's my only option :((

People tend to bitch about shit when they have a bad experience with a product a lot more than compliment a product when it performs as expected.

How much good news you see on t v ?

" 99.9 percent of school buses made the rounds safely today. "

"Noone got shot today in your city...etc"

(Actually, with my close proximity to new orlean s THAT would be news. They re dropping 2-6 a day...and I like it.)

ALL liquid compounds i m o taste like ass and I alway s cut it or chase it with anything from water to ginger ale to settle my gut.

Back