Please help me guys im in a dark place.

WhatTRTmayCome

Ive stated a cycle of test enan this week 600mg for 12 weeks.

Im 6ft 220lbs with about 20% bf, I managed to lose 168lbs and went down to 190. Then tried to eat at maintenance at 2300kcal (which obviously it wasnt) and went back up to 205 over a few months. That was ok.

I was then hit with night time eating disorder and in the span of 2.5 months have put on 15lbs, the NED isnt as bad now, actually lost 3lbs last week as i locked away the food.

Ive been dieting since 2012, lost 168lb and to end up back at 220 has me in tremendous mental pain. Im burnt out on dieting, felt like crap all the time.

Long story short Ive been lifting since 2012, lifts have been staknent pretty much all this year until NED kicked in, they have gone up slightly.

My TDEE has always been really low, id look at food and put on weight.

I want to try and recomp. My actual natural TDEE atm is id say 1900/2000kcal, even while lifting 4 times a week and eating clean.

Can anyone help advise me here on maybe what to do, I was just gonna continue to lift while on gear at 2000/2300 and try and bring my lbm up and drop some fat.

Im in a bad way guys can you please advise me?

How did you lose the weight?

I myself have lost around 260lbs of body fat, and know what it feels like when you've been telling yourself no, no, NO, NOOO, NOOOOOOO! For a very long time. Did you get blood work done before you started? I was very hypogonadal, and had been told by doctors over the years that it was my fault, as I clearly had a control issue.

They are still eating their words.

If you didn't, this could make things tricky for you once you come off as you may have had an underlying problem, and not known it. If you haven't put that pin in you yet, you should definitely move on this ASAP.

Anyhoo, it's still a matter of cals in vs cals out, and if your TDEE is truly that low, you need to focus on resistance training big time as muscle mass is what burns those calories. Heck, I'd even take it one step further and contact 3J. He's the resident nutritionist here, and I bet he would really help optimize things for you.

Quit stressing over the scale. Start focusing on the mirror and what you can do with your body. You've come a long way, and the rest of the journey will make crossing that finish line all the sweeter.

My .02c :)

Fully agreed ^

I might add though that since you've been dieting for such an extremely long time it would likely be beneficial to spend some time back at maintenance and try to raise that TDEE slowly. 1900/2000k/cal is very low.

3J would be able to help with this.

Current 3J client. I'm on a journey to lose 120 lbs. and so far I'm half way there.

One thing I'll tell you about 3J's eating plans is you will NOT be hungry. In fact I find it difficult to eat all the food in a day.

And his reverse pyramid training program is unbelievable. It will rip you to shreds... In a good way. Good place to start is 3J's free diet advice in the sticky section here: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/diet-forum/153271-free-diet-advice-3j.html

Highly recommended and he has a great discount going on right now. Your timing is perfect! Good luck and keep us posted.

Last edited:
How did you lose the weight?

I myself have lost around 260lbs of body fat, and know what it feels like when you've been telling yourself no, no, NO, NOOO, NOOOOOOO! For a very long time. Did you get blood work done before you started? I was very hypogonadal, and had been told by doctors over the years that it was my fault, as I clearly had a control issue.

They are still eating their words.

If you didn't, this could make things tricky for you once you come off as you may have had an underlying problem, and not known it. If you haven't put that pin in you yet, you should definitely move on this ASAP.

Anyhoo, it's still a matter of cals in vs cals out, and if your TDEE is truly that low, you need to focus on resistance training big time as muscle mass is what burns those calories. Heck, I'd even take it one step further and contact 3J. He's the resident nutritionist here, and I bet he would really help optimize things for you.

Quit stressing over the scale. Start focusing on the mirror and what you can do with your body. You've come a long way, and the rest of the journey will make crossing that finish line all the sweeter.

My .02c :)

By killing myself in the gym at weights and cardio on a low calorie diet, simple as, no special method.

I had bloods done of the years and was told everything was fine, but i had bloods done after the 168lb drop and my test was below the low range, no shet ha, it was to be expected dieting so long. then i went on maintenance for about 8 months and raised it back up to like the halfway mark of the low high scale so i was happy with that.

3J sounds like i have to pay for him, that would be great but im broke as a joke, fml.

Fully agreed ^

I might add though that since you've been dieting for such an extremely long time it would likely be beneficial to spend some time back at maintenance and try to raise that TDEE slowly. 1900/2000k/cal is very low.

3J would be able to help with this.

Did that for 8 months, was stable at 2300 at 200/205lbs weights 4 times a week and cardio 4 times. all macros were proper, raised my test back up from below low to halfway, but i dunno ive always been fat as a kid so i know my metabolism is slow, i was probably just born this way.

Current 3J client. I'm on a journey to lose 120 lbs. and so far I'm half way there.

One thing I'll tell you about 3J's eating plans is you will NOT be hungry. In fact I find it difficult to eat all the food in a day.

And his reverse pyramid training program is unbelievable. It will rip you to shreds... In a good way. Good place to start is 3J's free diet advice in the sticky section here: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/diet-forum/153271-free-diet-advice-3j.html

Highly recommended and he has a great discount going on right now. Your timing is perfect! Good luck and keep us posted.

Damn ill give a look but i know already i cant afford it, i was just looking for a protein range tbh, i know what it should be as a natty but not sure on gear.

220lbs
6ft
weights 4 times a week

is 200g too little, you see as a natty id say its more than enough but on gear it might be too low...

Ive been dieting since 2012, lost 168lb and to end up back at 220 has me in tremendous mental pain. Im burnt out on dieting, felt like crap all the time.

Dude, its all about your approach to dieting. To start with even the word DIET is treacherous and has been designed to be so so everyone can keep going around that small wheel just like rats do. Just eat healthy foods, fresh fruits, veggies, real meats, take some cooking classes or youtube it to learn how to make those tedious foods tasty, stay away from all those fake ass diet meals on sale everywhere and avoid fast foods and fast drinks like the plague. Keep your fiber and water intake high and you will start to see good changes.

Last edited:
By killing myself in the gym at weights and cardio on a low calorie diet, simple as, no special method.

I had bloods done of the years and was told everything was fine, but i had bloods done after the 168lb drop and my test was below the low range, no shet ha, it was to be expected dieting so long. then i went on maintenance for about 8 months and raised it back up to like the halfway mark of the low high scale so i was happy with that.

3J sounds like i have to pay for him, that would be great but im broke as a joke, fml.

Did that for 8 months, was stable at 2300 at 200/205lbs weights 4 times a week and cardio 4 times. all macros were proper, raised my test back up from below low to halfway, but i dunno ive always been fat as a kid so i know my metabolism is slow, i was probably just born this way.

Damn ill give a look but i know already i cant afford it, i was just looking for a protein range tbh, i know what it should be as a natty but not sure on gear.

220lbs
6ft
weights 4 times a week

is 200g too little, you see as a natty id say its more than enough but on gear it might be too low...

you really should click on the free diet advice thread that was linked to you..

notice how it says free?? lol.. thats why its there.. to help people get somewhere even when they are broke...

its not all about the money folks!!!!!

you really should click on the free diet advice thread that was linked to you..

notice how it says free?? lol.. thats why its there.. to help people get somewhere even when they are broke...

its not all about the money folks!!!!!

For real what a better deal than that! Keep us updated WhatTRTmayCome let us know how it goes.

Back