Please help possible infection

jjaythe

i did my last shot of sus 250 on monday and i was in alot of pain never had this kind of pain before.i injected in my right biscep..today the pain has went down alot i can move my arm but the redness and swelling still hasnt went away..should i go see a doctor or is this normal..i used a 23 g 1.5 inch needle and my arms are 16.5..

is this the first time in the bi? if not when you pulled out the pin did you pull it straight out. cause if it came out not staight it will cause a little more sorness then normal. give it 3 days for the depot to be absorb and see how it is then. if there is no tracking red lines or puss coming from the injection site don't worry. like i said give it 3 day or 4.

its not the first time ive injected my bi..i mostly have some one else inject me but since i injected myself i cant real say if the needle was pulled out straight or not..and today is the 3rd day..should i wait for 3 more days there was no puss or anything..the pain has gone down just worried about the redness and the swelling..

if the sorness has gone down it's just from the deposit and the pin most likley didn't come out perfect. i done this to my quad the other day and i am fine now. if it stays for more then a week get it looked at. but you'll know for sure if it's infected. i used lots of heat and massaged the site and mine went away for the most part in 3 days. 4th day it felt normal. just stretch it out and warm up before you lift with it. that way it won't be shocked back into tension.

i did my last shot of sus 250 on monday and i was in alot of pain never had this kind of pain before.i injected in my right biscep..today the pain has went down alot i can move my arm but the redness and swelling still hasnt went away..should i go see a doctor or is this normal..i used a 23 g 1.5 inch needle and my arms are 16.5..

If the swelling is going down rather then getting worse then this is a good sing. Its always a good sign when symptoms get better not worse.

Now do you feel like you have a fever?
Is the injection site hot to the touch?

a fever could be from the prop release and the warm spot from deposit swelling.
that will happen with sust. its normal.
your right tho signs improve no prob but watch it still.

happens every 30 shots or so to me - a big quarter-size welt that turns red/blue and hurts so bad I can't walk. If it was infection, it would have pus.

i dont have a fever but i did have a flu which is going away..so is it ok to put a heat patch on it..before working out..

Yup..warm it up..stretch it..
Bi cep shots..? Uh uh..no fukin way..may I ask why ? That sounds fkn painful..

same here man, bicep shots with sustanon will hurt. Stick to the glutes
Ive been getting some from test c 250. I started to cut the test with EQ and the problem seems to be gone. Heat pad helps to. I just wet a towel and put it on the hot pad. Moist heat goes in deeper

I always get redness/pain developing when I pin Bi's with prop, Im very careful with cleanliness. think its just cuz its a small muscle reacting to the prop ester!

ok guys im freaking out..fistr only like a inch of my biscep now it spread like another inch or two..its like a big circle..wht should i do.. i have amoxicllin 875mg on hand. should i start taking it...

Back