Please Help! Winny Joint-Pain

SkedMedz

Could someone who has had severe elbow pains while on Winstrol, and found a way to remedy, or at least aleviate the pain, PLEASE respond as to how they did it? I have only been on two weeks, and my strength is through the roof, but the elbow pain is already so bad, that I'm afraid I might have to cut it short. I am eating handfulls of Glucosamine Sulphate, and MSM, but didn't start it pre-cycle(I heard that you have to start the MSM/GS like 2 weeks before the Winny), so I'm not sure it is going to help at all now. I really don't want to cut these strength-gains short guys, so if you could help, I would really appreciate that. Hopefully someone has some personal insight, who might have had the same problems I am having.

Thanks. Skedz...

Deca worked for me and has been established as a great soother of sore joints and tendons. Sore shoulders, knees, and/or elbows are somehow without pain on the Deca cycle. Deca reduces the amount of cortisol getting into muscle tissue during the cycle. Deca also dramatically improves nitrogen retention and recuperation time between workouts.

I would suppl with glucosamine/chondriton at double the dose starting ASAP. Deca is a temporary thing. I would get something to fix the problem!!

get some durabolin for a quick temp fix, and as lawnsaver said pop the glucosamine/chondriton down till u OD on it

yup, im with these guys, deca, as well as glucosamine/chondroitin... glucosamine is useless without chondroitin

LAWNSAVER said:
I would suppl with glucosamine/chondriton at double the dose starting ASAP. Deca is a temporary thing. I would get something to fix the problem!!

Sounds like its progressed already.......you're better off adding MSM to the mix bro! (Natural anti-inflammatory).

Bad news? It will take a couple of weeks to kick in :( but the shit does work!

All-in-one product: https://www2.acadia.net/cgi-bin/BAC/web_store.cgi?product=New&cart_id=6826171_2359 (5th one dow ;) )

Obviously, deca would be a good fix too but I wasn't sure if you wanted to use this or not as most people are already awars of deca's joint benefits. I'm assuming that this is not an option.

Last edited:
Thanks fellas. This isn't my week, I swear. Today, on top of this elbow pain, I have a motherfucker of a nasty Cold. I never get sick either. It has been years.

The help is appreciated. I think I'll rest today, and then go do my Deads tomorrow. Funny thing is, is that the pain only shows itself on Bench. I can do most other things, with minimal-no pain. Maybe on Sunday, I'll drop a cc of Nandrolone as well.

Don't forget proteolytic enzymes. Cheap and easy. Bromelain, from the pineapple, taken 2 to 3 times per day ON AN EMPTY STOMACH. Otherwise it just helps you digest your food.
Nice, natural antiinflammatory, does not inhibit healing.

BUFFDAWG10 said:
That's the stuff you need to get, it will take care of the joint pain!;)

Unfortunatley not for Winstrol (winny), only normal day-to-day stuff. Anadrol on the other hand works great, and those 2 drugs together are the shiznit :)

Funny thing is, is that the pain only shows itself on Bench. I can do most other things, with minimal-no pain.

Then don't bench. Yes, I really said it out loud. There are lots of other ways to barbeque your chest believe me. I too suffer from shoulder pain on the flat bench w/anything over 275. Incline bench, fine. Flat bench, pain for 2 days afterward. Weighted dips are the shit.

Back