Please, Please Ask me for a source

Everyones packs are shipped and I am going out of business :D

It is time for me to retire.

TxLonghorn and DADAGW are going to take over my business. I am going to play in NFL Europe or join the SAS. I haven't decided which one yet.

I've given mine out a couple of times and I'll post it for all to see.......

www.gnc.com

There , it's the best around and fastest by far.

LOL, i hope the laughs you got outta the thread calmed you down a bit, it must be rough being a mod or a senior member getting all these private messages from rookies or whatever, i mean, given im a retard but not retarded enough to read the stickies and still ask for sources
my grief goes out to you easto you are the man

well bolerboy, not going torag on you here, they just aren't going to give out a source to someone that they don't know, it could be a law enforcement trying to crack down on people, it's just not right, and they shouldn't be giving sources out to people who they don't trust, you just gotta understand that, and everyone needs to, if you want a source, look around your area, become friends with some peole, get some trust, and then maybe you will find some
no offense, i don't mean to rag, im just educating you

bolerboy said:
Why is it so hard to understand that people want sources??

Nothing is hard to understand about that at all. I want money, want to send me some? Want to rob a bank and send me half for no reason at all other than I want it?

The fact is this is a game where you either keep quiet, or you expire before your time, and you bring down others when you let your lips flap. We all want things in life and we all know that, it doesn't change the face of the game just because someone "wants it."

Think about what you said, I dont even understand your side of the argument. It is a given that this stuff has penalties if someone gets caught, I for one want to remain clean.

Now tell me, is THAT hard to understand? I sure as heck hope not.

bolerboy said:
Yea, it would probably have been a little lame if it was a law enforcement that asked.

A little lame? Law enforcement is not going to pay attention to Bert and Ernie unless they are going to be taking some people down brother.

Seek and ye shall find, he who is resourcefull keeps his plate full. I had no friends in this "game" and I really still dont minus the net, I still got here from nowhere. Learn about the stuff, and when you run into it, consider jumping if you trust the source and like what you see. This isn't Wallmart, we all had to start from square 1 just like everyone else.

Last edited:
sources

LMAO well that was a good bed time story so now that my shake is done its time to sleep and grow i had a few good laughs with this one easto and mak funny as hell
i never really appreciated anything in life that was just giving to me
so working for a source or anything else for that matter just like working in the gym for every last ouncce of muscle makes it all that much sweeter :) goodnight all and may the source be with you:p

Hey Ranbo send a mod of your choice a PM and ask if they will do one for you. Any mod you choose will probably be more than happy to help you.

Back