Please some serious advices

Oliver141414

Long story ill try to write it as short as i can and i hope you people read and give me some advices

Hello everyone, I am 29 years old 72 kg and 178 cm, Im going to start my third cycle and I need some advices please

My first cycle was 500 test enanthate a week for 8 weeks

My second cycle was deca 500 week-1-10 and test enanthate 750 week-1-12

I am planing to use tren in my third cycle and its the first time, i use tren so im planing to use
test enanthate 300 week-1-14
tren enanthate 600 week-1-12
Androle(oxymetholone) 100mg per day for 6 wks
I have nolva and aromasin for the pct.

The reason why I dont weight enough is or coz my steroid was not good (fake), and my diet was wrong and bad not eating enough.

I made blood work and everything is great, and now my diet is in check.

Diet is : morning at 8:00 am 3 eggs and 2 eggs white

at 12:00 200 grm chicken and potatos or 200 grm chicken and rice

at 15:00 whey shaked with 1 bowl of blueberry

at 19:00 200 grm of cow meat with potatos or rice

then i go train at 20:00

at 22:00 200 grm of salmon with salad

at 23:00 one whole avocado and one whole banana shaked together with milk
and im working on to make my diet better and better.

My goals is to gain mass and have good shape, like reaching 80 KG.

will i will get good result and reaching my goal with this cycle or i should replace tren with deca what you advice.

P.S diet been like that since 3wks, gained 1 kg so far.
thanks for the advices

Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices.

QUOTE=systemsgo101;2901979]Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices.[/QUOTE]

:beertoast

Well if you are wanting my "advices" I would bump the test to 500 mg per week and do 400-500 mg of tren or deca this will get you that "Bulk" you are wanting..

Your diet needs some work if you want to really grow IMHO.

Well if you are wanting my "advices" I would bump the test to 500 mg per week and do 400-500 mg of tren or deca this will get you that "Bulk" you are wanting..

Your diet needs some work if you want to really grow IMHO.

Thanks, Im working on my diet,& ill add more things to make it better.
Some people said its better to lower the test and make the tren higher so it will do it's magic, im a bit lost, anymore advices? or explanations?
Also I have little problem, I already have the tren, and some opinions was tren for cutting & not for bulking where I want to do bulk cycle,
Am I ablige to replace tren by deca to have bulk cycle, or i can bulk with tren.
Again thanks alot and please everyone give some advices.

if ur past cycles were fake why are u using 2 compounds now? why not just run 500mg of test?

Thanks bro for posting an advice, when I made this thread I tried to make everything clear as much as I can.
I couldnt know exactly what was the mistake in my past cycle, and i doubt my diet also, coz we all know that with bad diet there is no way to gain anything,and i dont wanna keep trying and trying and see if test will work good and waste money and time bro, so i searched good and i read a lot, I corrected my diet and im working more serious to make it better,I got real test and real tren, and im looking for some advices from kind people like you, if i should replace the tren by deca, or if i should change anything in the cycle coz I want it to be bulk cycle.
Thanks

Back