PO Box or Home Address?

G03ixxer6

I'm only getting 3 vials, some Anavar (var) and like 10 pins. Is it safer to get a PO Box or is my hone address fine?

its safer to get a po box if your having a buddy open one for you and is willing to pick up your shit. You still have to give proper ID to open a po box...therefore it is in your name...therefore you may as well just send the shit to your house...unless you already sell dope from your house then I would advise against that. Plus your barely ordering anything....id send it to your house

its safer to get a po box if your having a buddy open one for you and is willing to pick up your shit.

I wouldn't call that a "buddy"....more like someone who's willing to be your bitch and take the fall for you :laugh3:

Anyways, there's no difference in safety between home or PO box like cobra mentioned.

I wouldn't call that a "buddy"....more like someone who's willing to be your bitch and take the fall for you :laugh3:

Anyways, there's no difference in safety between home or PO box like cobra mentioned.

Lmao!!! Ya but if I called my guy lil bitch I doubt he would do it for me ;)

Just get it sent to your house but use the previous owners name. As long as you been there awhile and the forwarded mail is expired:naughty:

I'm only getting 3 vials, some Anavar (var) and like 10 pins. Is it safer to get a PO Box or is my hone address fine?

I used to work for Canada post for years, my advice to you is to get to know your mail man! A card with money in it on Xmas is a good idea as well, as they no exactly what your getting in the mail especially if your ordering all the time. Po box is no different then getting it shipped to your house, as blondie said they need id etc.

I used to work for Canada post for years, my advice to you is to get to know your mail man! A card with money in it on Xmas is a good idea as well, as they no exactly what your getting in the mail especially if your ordering all the time. Po box is no different then getting it shipped to your house, as blondie said they need id etc.

Good to know. Greasing the post man.

I just use my home address.

However if you get a p.o. Box it should be big enough to hold small packages.

The post office in my area has 24/7 access and you have your own key for the box - this should be the case for most post offices.

If you have to sign for the package then it really doesn't matter where you send it - also if the package is too big for the box you'll have to ask to pick it up anyway.

Either way I would go with the home address. :)

Back