• 4-6 months

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • 6-11 months

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • 1 year or more

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters

slyfalcon

i have been reading here for a while and have done alot of research here and elswhere on gear. i am dumbfounded that people just stick themselves without knowing all that much about any of it. Everyone has their own opinion on cycles and how to do them and how long and yadda yadda.
i was wondering how much time members spent on research before they started on gear. (1st cycle ever)

5 years casually, and one year of serious research... I started thinking that steriods would kill me.

I researched for just about a year but I found this site fairly early in my search so many questions were answered quickly.

Where i'm at:
been 3 months decided to move from supps to halodrol-50. May stay natty after that but i am considering test only cycle with nolva or clomid, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and arimadex 1/4 tab if needed, probably in the fall if done at all. so looking at 6 mos plus b4 first true 17aa cycle. Also looking ahead to 2nd cycle of test, dbol, Winstrol (winny). all still debatable though.
If done at all will get blood tests to monitor. 39yrs old 6'3" down from 230 to 219. clen and lipodrene with ephedra. seems all good for now lost a little strength and stamina cutting but will gain it back. halodrol-50 start 5/1 and i'll see from there. Main goal is better physique and strength along with vascularity and abs. (probably same for everyone) good luck to you all

Why do you have a limit to cycles? hehe
And why the hell did you fix the diet and training just before hitting?
If you just did that keep natty and keep reading.

Bast said:
Why do you have a limit to cycles? hehe
And why the hell did you fix the diet and training just before hitting?
If you just did that keep natty and keep reading.
maybe he means his limit for his specific goals. maybe he wants to have 18" arms maybe to be more vascular who knows. i myself will only cycle if i choose to to reach specific goals i have set for myself then try to keep the gains post cycle/s. now theres a challenge. As far as diet it is always in flux depending on your goals but clean eating is always best. training routines are the same, always evolving to hit an area thats lagging or due to an injury or a host of other factors including new things to keep boredom at bay. These are just my opinions. (nothing wrong with keep reading thats never-ending theres always something new to uncover)

Back