POLL: WHO has your vote in the upcoming election

WHO has your vote in the upcoming election

• BUSH

Votes: 65 57.5%
  • KERRY

Votes: 48 42.5%

• Total voters
Ozzy27 said:
Screw Bush !! The only reason we are in Iraq is for Oil. Health care , Unions , Jobs in General have fallin to the worse under him. Kerry will win.....NO Doubt ! If we have to go another 4 years with this idiot we are doomed.

hmmmm last time i looked oil was quite high..i dont see any proof that we are their for oil?

kerry's health care makes 0 sense..you get to buy in big deal most poeple are paying for their HC right now anyway..so now hes gonna subsidise this plus lower your taxes and baance the budget..sounds like a pipe dream to me...

I wish these guys would take en eco 101 class..our economy is way too large to be supported my U.S capital alone..hence we have budget and trade deficits..when you run these deficits you finance them through foreign capital..that was a big factor in driving our stock market through the roof which in turn spurs greater investment in capital..japan is the biggest holder of us gov't bonds..do you realize the damage if they all of a sudden started to pull money out of our economy?

jarbulldog said:
ok bush had his change in office and he has not done the job, he wants to lower taxes for the upper class and kerry wants to lower taxes for the middle class. bush also is on this religious kick and look what he has done with the fcc is bullshit, look what he has done to stern. i think we should give someone else a chance and if kerry does not do the job then in 4 years we vote someone else.

Who gives a crap about stern, im a listener, but i wouldnt base my vote on anything to do with him. Kerry should not even be in the running, there is a reason so few of the past presidents have been from senate. The reason is, they cant make a damn decision on their own, and Kerry is a perfect example of this. You cant base it on anything to do with steroids because no president is going to be pro steroid, bottom line, they cater to the majority, and the majority is uneducated and against steroid use. Kerry is an opportunist, whoever he is talking to he wants to help, that is unrealistic. Bush has for the most part been honest with us and is quick to protect the US, thats the leader ill choose.

No matter who gets into office ,they will screw things up.There will always be someone to say Now look at what Bush or Kerry has done. One thing is for sure ,tha american people are not going to put up with any Bullshit again. Social security,healthcare,gasoline prices,are to be deal with now. As much as I'd like to vote for someone else it's not going to be Kerry , no fucking way.Our country should be represented by someone strong and George Bush is the man, still.

Voting for Bush here! I can't believe that all the people write how good a challenger is that was a empty suit in the senate, his state has almost the highest tax burden ever. To say that democrats don't support the Presidents tax cuts is bull shit there are quiet a few that support his tax cuts and are running on it.

Oh and I don't base my vote on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) there is plenty more important issues at hand. BTW this belongs in the Coversation Lounge!

HGH Man said:
No matter who gets into office ,they will screw things up.There will always be someone to say Now look at what Bush or Kerry has done. One thing is for sure ,tha american people are not going to put up with any Bullshit again. Social security,healthcare,gasoline prices,are to be deal with now. As much as I'd like to vote for someone else it's not going to be Kerry , no fucking way.Our country should be represented by someone strong and George Bush is the man, still.

see now that i can totally respect..youre never going to please everyone all the time but its good to see you have enough commn sense to realize that as much as you dont like Bush hes still better than kerry..

diesel said:
Kerry...I can't tolerate how Bush legislates his religious beliefs under the premise that he is being tolerant and objective. total BU--> LL
SH--> IT

Yeah, living your life according to the 10 commandments is just pure evil.

i still think bush has not done the job so we should give someone else a chance and if they do not it then we give someone else

Ozzy27 said:
Screw Bush !! The only reason we are in Iraq is for Oil.

I really hope you don't believe that. The US has never seized a natural rescourse of ANY country we have invaded. not Germany, not Japan, not France, not Bosnia, not Viet Nam, not Somalia, not Korea, and not Iraq... You are listening to some really misguided people.

Ozzy27 said:
Screw Bush !! The only reason we are in Iraq is for Oil. Health care , Unions , Jobs in General have fallin to the worse under him. Kerry will win.....NO Doubt ! If we have to go another 4 years with this idiot we are doomed.

Ozzy27 said:
Only 1 Government person in the Senate has a child in the war in Iraq. I say enlist them !! Makes ya wonder. SCREW BUSH !!!

LOL........:D.........straight out of the movie! You've been taking that Farenheit-911 movie way too seriously bro. It's been all but proven to be a complete hoax!! Don't always believe everything you hear bro. That movie along with its timing of release was riddled with sneaky SLEAZY Democratic propaganda that is too predictable this time every 4 years. That pathetic white trash fat fucktard that directed it was just looking for more attention b/c he can't get a chick to look at his fat nappy ass no matter HOW controversial his films are. Seriously, he needs a bath!

I wish there were more choices for Prez......StoneCold? :afro:

Last edited:
Yes that Farenheit 911 movie was fucking bullshit. Apparently it was good enough to fool these fuckers. Oh BTW they can have a documentary critical of Bushes presidency but when. Sinclair Broadcastin Group was going to air the documentary about Kerrys was record they went fucking crazy. Shows they can dish it out but can't take it. Oh and the only ones that was swayed by the movie Farenheit 911 was either a imbread hillbilly or homosexual that had cum in his ears.

gorilla_boy said:
Yeah, living your life according to the 10 commandments is just pure evil.

No Gorillaboy...fact is, I don't have to be a religious individual to lead a righteous life..which I do. Without getting too deep in this matter, I don't steal or kill because it is simply wrong...NOT because Jesus said not to..get my pt.?
Going against abortion because your God believes it's wrong gives you no reason to legislate laws against it for those who do not share the same religious values....separation of church and state...sounds familiar?

Last edited:
Drveejay11 said:
LOL........:D.........straight out of the movie! You've been taking that Farenheit-911 movie way too seriously bro. It's been all but proven to be a complete hoax!! Don't always believe everything you hear bro. That movie along with its timing of release was riddled with sneaky SLEAZY Democratic propaganda that is too predictable this time every 4 years. That pathetic white trash fat fucktard that directed it was just looking for more attention b/c he can't get a chick to look at his fat nappy ass no matter HOW controversial his films are. Seriously, he needs a bath!

I wish there were more choices for Prez......StoneCold? :afro:

Yeah, f911 was a total pile of crap. Not a thing in there was true. And SC for prez!?!? As long as we get to look at bouncing implants every time he had to give a speach, I'd be cool with it.

i would've supported Bush if he just said "Saddam is an asshole and he needs to be removed from office". i dont give a shit about whether or not there were "WMDs". I dissagree w/him on other issues, but i dissagree more with Kerry's dumb ass. If nothing else, Bush loves this country and will do what it takes to protect it. and he's realistic about it. he said this country will never be safe, but asshead kerry says that if elected, this country will be completely safe from terrorists. i almost wish he gets elected to prove to all the kerry supporters wrong on EVERY issue he talks about.

and as far as clinton goes, i would vote for him again; kerry is just TOO shady.

latinking24 said:
we live in a very religious world...name a good leader in the world who isnt religious...

Bush is still the man...i get tired of people crying about us going to Iraq...after Sept. 11 everyone said we should have done something before to stop it...well thats what Iraq is all about...we stopped them before they could pull some shit like that....dont cry about your kids going to war...it they are in the damn army what do you expect them to be doing?? playing poker somewhere??

We needed to someone to act decisively, yes, but also correctly. If we actually found out that Iraq had the capability to attack us, then it would have been prudent. Someone please tell what Iraq was gonna do to us or how they were going to attack us? They had no WMDs like Iran or North Korea who pose a much greater threat. Iraq had nothing to do with the war on terror and now its a fucking quagmire. I say pull out now. I could frankly give a fuck how bad it is for Iraqis. Fix your own fucking country.

Bush. Just saw the $2700 less in federal taxes that I am paying with my October 15th filing. More $$= More gear <seg>

Da' Bear

Back