POLL: WHO has your vote in the upcoming election

WHO has your vote in the upcoming election

• BUSH

Votes: 65 57.5%
  • KERRY

Votes: 48 42.5%

• Total voters
ok bush had his change in office and he has not done the job, he wants to lower taxes for the upper class and kerry wants to lower taxes for the middle class. bush also is on this religious kick and look what he has done with the fcc is bullshit, look what he has done to stern. i think we should give someone else a chance and if kerry does not do the job then in 4 years we vote someone else.

jarbulldog said:
ok bush had his change in office and he has not done the job, he wants to lower taxes for the upper class and kerry wants to lower taxes for the middle class. bush also is on this religious kick and look what he has done with the fcc is bullshit, look what he has done to stern. i think we should give someone else a chance and if kerry does not do the job then in 4 years we vote someone else.

HEY NOW!!!!! good to see a stern fan on the board lol.
Kerry for me

bush..i can understand those that arent happy with bush..but come on do you really think kerry can do a better job?

As someone that was there on 9-11 i just dont think kerry has what it takes to carry out this war on terror..is gig is to bring in the french russina sn and germans..well those 3 especially russia and france have been stealing millions from us through the oil for food deal..do you really think theyre all of a sudden gonna comiit troops to iraq or any other cointry we feel is a threat to us??..for me until we are no longer under a terrorist threat any election will be about our protection..

I pose a question to the kerry supporters..he always says "my plan" can anyone explain what his plan is? to me he reads like a resume he has all these bullet points but when you talk to him about the substance behind those points theres none..

blackbeard said:
bush..i can understand those that arent happy with bush..but come on do you really think kerry can do a better job?

As someone that was there on 9-11 i just dont think kerry has what it takes to carry out this war on terror..is gig is to bring in the french russina sn and germans..well those 3 especially russia and france have been stealing millions from us through the oil for food deal..do you really think theyre all of a sudden gonna comiit troops to iraq or any other cointry we feel is a threat to us??..for me until we are no longer under a terrorist threat any election will be about our protection..

I pose a question to the kerry supporters..he always says "my plan" can anyone explain what his plan is? to me he reads like a resume he has all these bullet points but when you talk to him about the substance behind those points theres none..

With you 100%. I am NOT a fan of Bush, but I think Kerry would do a piss-poor job! Seems like a hypocrite to me as well.

This country's had some WEAK choices the last few times around, I'll admit that!

ive heard a theory somewhere..that they picked kerry figuring he would lose to bush so that in 2008 Ms.Clinton can run for Pres against a weaker republican..god i hope ths not true lol

Kerry...I can't tolerate how Bush legislates his religious beliefs under the premise that he is being tolerant and objective. total BU--> LL
SH--> IT

bush is gonna cheat and win again, plus he already has his brother in Florida being prepaired for the next campaign. after that his nephew is gonna take place. its a rumor and i dont doubt that ist not gonna happen. Bush family in the next few year and everyone has to tolerate for shyt he did and never stop.

we live in a very religious world...name a good leader in the world who isnt religious...

Bush is still the man...i get tired of people crying about us going to Iraq...after Sept. 11 everyone said we should have done something before to stop it...well thats what Iraq is all about...we stopped them before they could pull some shit like that....dont cry about your kids going to war...it they are in the damn army what do you expect them to be doing?? playing poker somewhere??

Screw Bush !! The only reason we are in Iraq is for Oil. Health care , Unions , Jobs in General have fallin to the worse under him. Kerry will win.....NO Doubt ! If we have to go another 4 years with this idiot we are doomed.

Only 1 Government person in the Senate has a child in the war in Iraq. I say enlist them !! Makes ya wonder. SCREW BUSH !!!

latinking24 said:
we live in a very religious world...name a good leader in the world who isnt religious...

Bush is still the man...i get tired of people crying about us going to Iraq...after Sept. 11 everyone said we should have done something before to stop it...well thats what Iraq is all about...we stopped them before they could pull some shit like that....dont cry about your kids going to war...it they are in the damn army what do you expect them to be doing?? playing poker somewhere??

Nice perspective

Pres Bush has my vote. Also did you know that Pres Bush is a weight lifter? There was a article in one of the fitness mags that I saw about two years ago. He was able to bench 165 pounds, that may not seem like much to alot of us. But 165 pounds is 165 pounds.

Back