Polysorbate 80

gator_mclusky

Man on a Mission
I know its in some shampoos for hairloss. Is it also used as a solvent or something...im clueless.

Just got 50 ccs in a vial. I was expecting like a shampoo bottle, not a vial that looks like its holding 50 ccs EQ.

Thanks in advance.

Gator

its a surfractant among other things. a drop or two in 20ml will coat the particles so it dont clump up if its a prob. Winstrol (winny) in water, test suspension for example.

it has many other uses but for gear heads it what we use it for.

pullinbig said:
its a surfractant among other things. a drop or two in 20ml will coat the particles so it dont clump up if its a prob. Winstrol (winny) in water, test suspension for example.

it has many other uses but for gear heads it what we use it for.

hey, just since we are talking about PS80. I re-tried the suspension recipe with PEG again, and like before it clumped up and crashed. I used the BB and it worked great. What do you think? It has to do with the difference in hormone, but damn.... they are both bases right?

Here's a pic of a batch I made tonight just for the sake of argument.

RJH8541 said:
hey, just since we are talking about PS80. I re-tried the suspension recipe with PEG again, and like before it clumped up and crashed. I used the BB and it worked great. What do you think? It has to do with the difference in hormone, but damn.... they are both bases right?

Here's a pic of a batch I made tonight just for the sake of argument.
did you use ps80 this tme? and it still crashed?

ld50 said:
did you use ps80 this tme? and it still crashed?

I used PS80 both times. This is why PB and I don't understand. If BB is NOT water-soluble, why is it working with this test suspension recipe so well. PEG IS water-soluble, and it crashes, but it works with the Winstrol (winny) recipe just fine.

Who the fuck knows. If I get bored this weekend (which prolly won't happen), i may try and mix up some Winstrol (winny) with the BB instead of the PEG to see what happens.

RJH8541 said:
does that make it more inticing for Sept. 10 to come around? hahahaha

no cause that's your woman. now if kate will be as cooperative...........is she peeing (squirting) in that shot or is it a camera trick?

ill be in town for one night. :D

i gave up drinking and became a sexual deviant. its much more rewarding as well.

pullinbig said:
no cause that's your woman. now if kate will be as cooperative...........is she peeing (squirting) in that shot or is it a camera trick?

ill be in town for one night. :D

i gave up drinking and became a sexual deviant. its much more rewarding as well.

i know perv, i was just giving you shit old man!! AS for Kate.... well, we'll see. She has been reallllly busy.

Do you know where you are staying yet? Or where in Atlanta the meet is?

no but ill find out. i may stay 2 nights. if there is a reason, course i may bring one with me. :D

ok the meet is sept 10th. the gym is in kennesaw ga. (30minute drive from atlanata). not sure if that is the meet site or not. i got an email in so when my horny ass hears back ill let you horny ass know. aight? :D

Last edited:
i don't think she is squirting, but if if she was, i can guarantee i would be at "attention"

damn, rjh851 your avatar is a blessing.

pullinbig said:
no but ill find out. i may stay 2 nights. if there is a reason, course i may bring one with me. :D

ok the meet is sept 10th. the gym is in kennesaw ga. (30minute drive from atlanata). not sure if that is the meet site or not. i got an email in so when my horny ass hears back ill let you horny ass know. aight? :D

sounds good. That's not too far from us. we definetly have to get out for a bite ros something also. But we'll be there rooting you on either way!! I'll have Madine wear a tight wife-beater with I love JOHN on the front!! LOL

AS for the pic, she wasn't peeing or squirting, it was just a negative aspect of the shot that caused that.

RJH8541 said:
sounds good. That's not too far from us. we definetly have to get out for a bite ros something also. But we'll be there rooting you on either way!! I'll have Madine wear a tight wife-beater with I love JOHN on the front!! LOL

AS for the pic, she wasn't peeing or squirting, it was just a negative aspect of the shot that caused that.

if madine comes scantily clad i wont be able to bench the bar. she is so hot it makes me tear up just to look at her. bring kate and tell her to be ready for action. ill be thouroughly juiced by then and will need to vent some sexual aggression on a young hot body. :D

Back