Possible infection?? Need help!

Hugepecks91

Hey guys. Currently on my 9th week of test cyp 600mg/wk.
yesterday I pinned left shoulder when I woke up. I cleaned the area twice with alcohol before pinning, note that the needle and syringe were both new out of the wrapper that morning. I never remove the needle from the sheath before I'm ready to inject.

The area that I injected had no pain all day that day until night time about 7:00pm. I injected at 8:30am that morning.

The area that I injected was not red or swollen last night but this morning when I woke up I had swelling on the lower portion of my delt and it was hot to the touch. The coloration of the area is not red as of yet. But is not natural skin color either. It's a shade of lighter than normal pigmentation but not too much lighter.

My shoulder hurts like hell and I'm not sure what to do other than sit and wait. How do I know if its an infection of not? And what steps can I take as of right now to prepare myself if it is an infection? Is there anything I can take as far as medication goes to start reducing swelling and pain?

Would love some help on this one guys. Thanks

Take an ibuprofen and give it a few days. Did you by chance move around a lot while pinning? Not a sure-fire way to know for certain, but usually an infection comes with a low-grade fever and you'll see spiderweb like veins around the site if it's severe. If it doesn't go away, head to the doc and tell them you injected B-12 and think it might be infected. (Assuming you can legally purchase injectable B-12 in your area)

My .02c :)

Take an ibuprofen and give it a few days. Did you by chance move around a lot while pinning? Not a sure-fire way to know for certain, but usually an infection comes with a low-grade fever and you'll see spiderweb like veins around the site if it's severe. If it doesn't go away, head to the doc and tell them you injected B-12 and think it might be infected. (Assuming you can legally purchase injectable B-12 in your area)

My .02c :)
Naw I don't think I was moving. Didn't feel like it at least. I'll grab some
IB profun after this. See how it goes

It was just 1cc of test. Nothing big. I used a 1jnch needle. I didn't heat so it was at room temp.

You're probably fine, just give it some time bro. There's a lot that little piece of steel can do while inside you to cause swelling, I'd just keep an eye on it.

You're probably fine, just give it some time bro. There's a lot that little piece of steel can do while inside you to cause swelling, I'd just keep an eye on it.

Alright. One of my buddies that runs shit told me to go to the doctor today and get it checked out before its too late. So I think I'll just pay a visit there. I live in Taiwan so it's not a section3 controlled substance here.

Alright. One of my buddies that runs shit told me to go to the doctor today and get it checked out before its too late. So I think I'll just pay a visit there. I live in Taiwan so it's not a section3 controlled substance here.

Man, that must be nice. Land of the free and home of the brave my ass (NO disrespect to the men in the armed forces intended, politicians can die in a fire though.) Let us know how it goes!

First off bro the swelling is it liquid , or muscle tissue that's swelled that's one question? don't know so try as about take 6 to 800 ibuprofen ANTIINFLAMATORY then use ice pack and only about 15 to 20 minutes , let it rest a while and then try heat pad. could have nicked a vessel . ANYONE ELSE THINK IF INJECTED TO DEEP AND OIL ENDED UP UNDER MUSLE TISSUE CAUSING EXPANSION INSTEAD OF SWELLING ?? Any redness where you pinned at and oozing or anything? are you using amps or a vial . halfwit said it to the pin can nick, tear , or puncture things that do not react good to POKING AROUND.

simplytim could be right. Although I would use an ice pack as this would result in vasoconstriction. Ice packs are def useful for initial insult to reduce swelling, but warm compress would be more appropriate in this situation. I def agree with the 600-800mg dosing though.

*wouldnt use an ice pack

First off bro the swelling is it liquid , or muscle tissue that's swelled that's one question? don't know so try as about take 6 to 800 ibuprofen ANTIINFLAMATORY then use ice pack and only about 15 to 20 minutes , let it rest a while and then try heat pad. could have nicked a vessel . ANYONE ELSE THINK IF INJECTED TO DEEP AND OIL ENDED UP UNDER MUSLE TISSUE CAUSING EXPANSION INSTEAD OF SWELLING ?? Any redness where you pinned at and oozing or anything? are you using amps or a vial . halfwit said it to the pin can nick, tear , or puncture things that do not react good to POKING AROUND.

As jkr mentioned, I'd be wary about using ice as it could cause the hormone to crystalize inside the body - causing more trauma. Love me some ibuprofen though~

true about the oils and the hormones. . you got me , and indeed the heat would help break it down ! good call. . that's what we are all here for, " well most of us except for the dingbats" LOL !!!!! hope it works bro! Keep us posted on whether or not something here helped and what !! Could be another helpful post for future, I'm sure your not the first nor shall you be the last !

I had same problem my first cycle although on my glute from test e. Mine also made my skin darker rather then lighter its still there lol probably need a tan. Shoulder injections left no mark although i still had pain that would start up at night and become bad in the morning. Lasted a few days each pin so my sleeping sucked for a few months never getting that brand again. The cause was brand of test e i was using. Its just the oil under the skin most likely if its the same cause as mine. It did also go a bit red at one point which freaked me out and was kinda hot to the touch. I also had pus come out of my shoulder once when i pulled out from over pinning same location. Was last injection ended up throwing it away didn't think it was a good idea to re-inject with pus in the needle.

Well I'm in the hospital now. The Blood tests came back and normal levels for infections are 0.3-0.5, mine was at 2.7. The doc is giving me 4 vials of intravenous antibiotics and some orals to help when I'm off the IV. Thanks for ur advice. I appreciate it everyone.
Just a lesson learned and I hope everyone can use me as an example. When in doubt and your afraid. Just go to the fucking doctor and don't risk further infections that might lead to amputations.

Well I'm in the hospital now. The Blood tests came back and normal levels for infections are 0.3-0.5, mine was at 2.7. The doc is giving me 4 vials of intravenous antibiotics and some orals to help when I'm off the IV. Thanks for ur advice. I appreciate it everyone.
Just a lesson learned and I hope everyone can use me as an example. When in doubt and your afraid. Just go to the fucking doctor and don't risk further infections that might lead to amputations.

I don't suppose you know what screen they used to determine this? Eosinophil count? Glad to know you got it taken care of. :)

2.7???? What is that number? WBCs run from 3.0-10.0. Usually our docs give oral antibiotics and save iv stuff for serious infection. I would really like to know what that 2.7 number respresents for my own curiousity.

Back