possibly a dumb tren question

dospuntos96

made up some from a 4g kit. my thing is, my syringes are 3cc. so if 1ml=1cc, then the dosing is like 100mg/cc. the thing is, i only want 50mg/dose. there is no half cc measurements! i don't wanna eyeball the shit, so could i dilute the tren with more oil to make it 100mg/2cc dose? help! and thanks

dospuntos96 said:
made up some from a 4g kit. my thing is, my syringes are 3cc. so if 1ml=1cc, then the dosing is like 100mg/cc. the thing is, i only want 50mg/dose. there is no half cc measurements! i don't wanna eyeball the shit, so could i dilute the tren with more oil to make it 100mg/2cc dose? help! and thanks

You're syringe doesn't have 1/2cc measurements? Does it have tick marks for each .2ml? If so, just fill it between the .4 and .6 mark. Or just go .4 one shot and .6 the next to average to be 1/2cc.

If you really want to add some oil, make sure it is filtered oil and mix 1cc of Tren with 1cc of Oil. This will give you 100mg/2ml or 50mg/ml.

I can't believe I just wrote out all that simple math for someone

no shit! the syringes i got i kinda took from the doctor's office when he was out.
some have the marks, some don't. i just found ones with the marks on 'em.
but thanks anyway.

dospuntos96 said:
no shit! the syringes i got i kinda took from the doctor's office when he was out.
some have the marks, some don't. i just found ones with the marks on 'em.
but thanks anyway.

Hahaha Ohhhhh mercie

Back