Post Cycle Blood Work. Low LH and FSH.

Stevenc

Hey everyone, hope all is well. I am 24 years old and most recently finished up a cycle of LGD, pretty standard dosage. Nothng crazy. Followed it up with clomid for pct 50/50/25/25/12.5. That was about 4 months ago. I wanted to get bloods done months later to see how i recovered. Bloods are as follows:

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MALES (ADULT),-- 780 NORMAL 250-827 ng/dL
ESTRADIOL, REBASELINE-- ESTRADIOL 28 NORMAL < OR = 39 pg/mL
FSH 1.9 NORMAL 1.6-8.0 mIU/mL
LH 2.6 NORMAL 1.5-9.3 mIU/mL

About 4 years ago I did a standard cycle of Test E, which completely shut me down (Yes, I was dumb and young). I did a cycle of HCG a year later followed by clomid. Can't remember the dosage for the HCG, but again pretty standard as I didnt blast t off the bat. Blood are as follows:

Testosterone, Serum 671 264-916 ng/dL
LH 7.4 1.7-8.6 mIU/mL
FSH 2.7 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL
Estradiol 17.3 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

So obviosuly there is an issue with my FSH. However, I did respond well to HCG three years ago. Not a clue how my test is so high now as I havent taken anything in between. Pretty normal libido. I also have a small varicocele that my doctor is aware of which may play a small role. Open to any and all suggestions. Just want to get the boys running again!

I also forgot to add my estrogen seems pretty high as well. Not sure if you all would consider in too high.

So I know its a pain in the ass. Youre in decent shape for blood work. Yes LH and FSH is different but that was years ago. Request further blood work. Your test levels are normal and means your LH and FSH are working at least for your testosterone. My blood work isnt consistent and unless you know your body and or get tested a few more times. Its technically normal as its within range.
Main question tho:
How are you feeling?

I wouldnt be overly concerned at this point and request a full male hormone panel. Thyroid. Lipids. Liver etc

I dont feel too bad. Energy normal, libidio normal.Obviously there are days where I am more tired. The boys have shrunken though, which made me think of the HCG. I know it mimicks LH and should get that going. Not too sure about FSH

I dont feel too bad. Energy normal, libidio normal.Obviously there are days where I am more tired. The boys have shrunken though, which made me think of the HCG. I know it mimicks LH and should get that going. Not too sure about FSH

the beauty of HCG is that you cant overdose on it, ive known many who pin over 2500iu per week and more just to keep them going.

If you are not sure with the product that you want to try, click this link https://worldofroids.to/. They also offer 50% discount just type "DOM50".
They are serving the US community for PEDS products since 2020! High quality products, deliver US wide, 4/5 Trust pilot Reviews!
The people there are all professionals and they will help and guide you all throughout.

Back