Post Cycle Results Test E & Tren A **PICS**

I call fake on the pics. Sorry it just dosent add up here. The guy on the left cant bench 300lbs and the guy on the right is more than 19lbs heavier than the guy on the left.

Ya, i am calling bs too. 1. why no shirt off in 2nd pic? 2. you posted big weight for the little guy pic and i don't care what you say, that body aint lifting that weight. Not without a video prooving it. 3. i don't believe the 2nd pic could hit 405 either.
I know it is the internet but there is no reason to lie on this forum, anyone with real knowledge won't believe you and that just leaves the kids who believe anything. You probably hack on Modern Warfare 2 as well. Plus you look too young to be doing gear anyway.

regardless, don't put bs on here the encourages people to try things that can not be done.

I am 46 and 6'2" 285 and I feel like i am pretty strong. But i don't tell people i can rep 405 for 6, cuz i can't! i barely hit 405 for 1 and i know my ass is stronger than yours! gah, i am getting all bent. shit, post what you want, but you know the truth...and so do we.

if that is you in the pics then you did get good size gains and that is great. but you could have gotten that with good diet, proper lifting. stop taking gear until you hit the mid 30s, i bet if you stay at it from now til then you won't even want gear.

/end rant

Yeah, I agree with frank above me... this thread screams bullshit. Also, dude in pic 1 should NOT be using tren, let alone any testosterone... he needs to enroll in a gym because he's never stepped foot in one.

I am young for AAS you are right.

Why would I waste my and everyone elses time spreading bullshit on a forum? I just took 3 pics... especially for you with both my watch (had on in the 1st pic) and wrist band (had on in the 2nd pic). Also I took them in the same place as the first pic.

I am down to 167lbs. You are 100% correct you can get big with out AAS. But, with a low total test level of 340 before any AAS usage at all my training was going absolutely nowhere. The doc wouldnt give me replacement therapy because it wasn't "Low enough". The normal total test range for someone my age is around 650-700. With the intro of AAS I broke through the plateau and began gaining. View attachment 548876View attachment 548877View attachment 548878

Wow looks like a whole diff person! Very good gains bro...

Keep us updated on post cycle therapy (pct) please would l9ve to see how much you maintain/gain post!

Cycle:

The only side effect I had was anger. The smallest thing would set me over the edge. No other compound has done that before. As you can see from my stats I gained a pretty good amount of size.

lol what a fucking liar, he's trying to say the guy in the first pic, did some cycling before? this is the most bullshit I've seen in a while

This thread is so full of shady sh1t lol. Pic 1 looks as I did before ANY training at all, let alone having attempted a cycle? And pushing over 300? His numbers are believable...when divided by 2 and subtract the bs

not trying to be to negative here cause the gains are nice, however i highly doubt that the frame in the first picture is gonna put up 315? if im mistaking you were the strong ass skinny dude!

Seriously I don't believe it myself! Just is not possible with that build! but i may be wrong!

This is bullshit! am i reading this right! That skinny mofo was benching 315 & then went to that size! Yeah right!

Back