Post Cycle Results Test E & Tren A **PICS**

Dude i think you look great. Only comment is. Your Squat should be far higher than your bench, not the same amount. Just my 0.2c other than that. you look really good

Ya, i am calling bs too. 1. why no shirt off in 2nd pic? 2. you posted big weight for the little guy pic and i don't care what you say, that body aint lifting that weight. Not without a video prooving it. 3. i don't believe the 2nd pic could hit 405 either.
I know it is the internet but there is no reason to lie on this forum, anyone with real knowledge won't believe you and that just leaves the kids who believe anything. You probably hack on Modern Warfare 2 as well. Plus you look too young to be doing gear anyway.

regardless, don't put bs on here the encourages people to try things that can not be done.

I am 46 and 6'2" 285 and I feel like i am pretty strong. But i don't tell people i can rep 405 for 6, cuz i can't! i barely hit 405 for 1 and i know my ass is stronger than yours! gah, i am getting all bent. shit, post what you want, but you know the truth...and so do we.

if that is you in the pics then you did get good size gains and that is great. but you could have gotten that with good diet, proper lifting. stop taking gear until you hit the mid 30s, i bet if you stay at it from now til then you won't even want gear.

/end rant

Preach brother, Preach!

Nice gains mate!

A little curious, but uhh.. In the first picture...
You sure that was your max on bench? I doubt you hit 315 lol.

To all your haters out there, quite calling bs for no reason.

I have personally seen a 180lb man squat 600lbs for three reps, I have also seen him put up 345 for many reps. .

*edit - I doubt they were perfectly perfect full range reps, that I wouldnt' believe, I believe he picked it up and got it half way down, or 3/4, but still lets give the benefit of the doubt.

Also with those pictures, he probably put on 19lbs, but dropped 10lbs of fat in the process, that's a 29lb gain, why not give the guy some props, he worked fuckin hard and it paid off from the looks of it!

That's a buttload of gear for your size though bro. . tren is 5x stronger than test, so you were on the equivelent of 2000mg of test. . that's a lot for your age and stats man, I bet with some refinement of diet you could lower that tren to 200 a week and still get very good results :)

M

Last edited:
Back