Post cycle therapy (pct) and joint pains >>looking for some pep

druski189

Pct and joint pains >>looking for some pep

well am on my pct right now..and i wish i never got of my cycle((EQ and TP )) when i was on my joints was never hurting ..now am looking into these peptides not sure if they actually works..cjc 1295 and ghrp-2 i really dont understand how they work..r they growth harmones r what and any body who have some good source inbox me

not trying to hijack but was thinking the same. never had aches and pains til after last cycle. elbow's, shoulders... joint pain. you take nolva? shit makes me break out like mad too.

not trying to hijack but was thinking the same. never had aches and pains til after last cycle. elbow's, shoulders... joint pain. you take nolva? shit makes me break out like mad too.
..YEAH .am using nolvadex and
I was using great white peptides STANE ..am tapering down from the stane..got rid of my gyno ..now am guessing my estrogen is is too low..my libido is shitty ..starting my next cycle in may r June

Read my other threads..n u will c y no Clomid..I was basically on for three weeks..n I fucked up..well my local dealers fucked up...I got underdoseed gear ..quality vets..long story..I thing I myte get some tada..r cabaser..libido is dwn..when I was on cycle mu balls never shrunk..when I got off they start shrinking so am like Wat the fuck.....I got hcg..but I didn't thought I needed it because I never shrunked up..but now..they shrinking..and i dont think it would make sense to take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) n nolva at the same time..I took an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) because am prone to bitch titts

Back