Post cycle therapy (pct) and Primo

HardHittin08

Pro Shanker
PCT and Primo

Since Primobolan does not convert to estrogen if im doing a Primo only cycle do i need to do post cycle therapy (pct)? if i mix some test in with it how much Clomid or Nolva do i need to take? Its looking like 400-500mg primo once a week and 250-300mg test a week. Im looking to get a little edge but not go crazy. Any help would be appreciated thankkkksss dudeeessss

primo is not as harsh on your HPTA but it still will shut you down so you should run a normal clomid/nolva pct.

how long do you plan on making this cycle? and what's your previous history?
are you cutting or bulking?

I have run several sust only cycles but im looking to cut some and i dont want that bloat look i want to have like 5 to 10 pounds of quality muscle. I would like to run the Primo/test cycles for 12 weeks and post cycle therapy (pct) 3 weeks after my last inject. What about EQ/Test is that preferred more?

Since Primobolan does not convert to estrogen if im doing a Primo only cycle do i need to do post cycle therapy (pct)? if i mix some test in with it how much Clomid or Nolva do i need to take? Its looking like 400-500mg primo once a week and 250-300mg test a week. Im looking to get a little edge but not go crazy. Any help would be appreciated thankkkksss dudeeessss

Yes post cycle therapy (pct) is not just for estrogen but for bringing back your natural testosterone as well

I was always told to run post cycle therapy (pct) no matter what you use. A clomid and nolva post cycle therapy (pct) should be just fine.

I was always told to run post cycle therapy (pct) no matter what you use. A clomid and nolva post cycle therapy (pct) should be just fine.

Nolva helps agains gyno only. Since primo does not convert to estrogen,nolva is useles.
But post cycle therapy (pct) is still needed for test.
Can someone please tell which post cycle therapy (pct) is best for normolizing testosteron? (Notice that primo only cycle is rether weak cycle and aimed on getting as less side effects as possible. So post cycle therapy (pct) must be also rather gentle)

Thank you.

I'd run either HCG throughout e3d at 300iu to keep testes fuctioning for a speedy post cycle therapy (pct), or blast before PCT then jump on the clomid... You could also run aromasin throughout and or with the PCT.

Check out some of the HCG threads, would definatly be useful with Primo to help regain HPTA fuction

Back