Post cycle therapy (pct) chems in Mexico

Neomich

PCT chems in Mexico

Hey bros, me and a buddy are heading down to Mexico this coming weekend and I have a few questions I hope I can get help with.

Does anyone know of any specific brands of clomid/nolva/hcg that I should be looking for? I'm realy wanting clomid and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) but I'm not sure which brands to look for and which ones might be faked more than others.

? Or any clubs to hang out at?

Thanks for all the great info on this board.

Last edited by a moderator:
clomid goes under the name of omifin, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) goes under gonakor. it is only 2500 ius per box so that blows. there is another brand called gonadotropyl which comes with 10000 iu and actually costs less but ive never been able to get my hands on it. nolvadex brand name is nolvadex. (i think)

Willie, I'm going to NL. Any suggestions about that place?

And Kube, thanks for the info! I'll keep my eyes open for gonadotropyl.

be careful in nuevo laredo. it looks like a clean quiet town at a glance but it isnt. do your shopping in broad daylight and do not be alone when you go. do not talk to any of the fuckers outside the pharmacies. dont even glance at them. ignore them, they will sell you shit out of a clinic around the block and then finger you to the local pigs.

I did plan on shopping right in the middle of the day and I'm bringing my roommate. It's going to be all business when we go shopping, after that we'll have some fun. We're staying the night down there just to give us some extra time to 'clean ourselves up' prior to coming back to the states.

But as they say, there's a fine line between being prepared and being paranoid. I hope I'm paranoid enough.

Do your shopping and get out of there. Dont mix business with plesure. I had to learn that the hard way. Take my advice. Thanks jb28ca

Yup Business and Pleasure are like coliosis and arthritis, not a good combo.

Get a gun when you fly out there, nobody messes with a dude with roid rage n a gun, dont forget the sunglasses :D

I'm not flying but I will be armed. Me and my roommate are both martial artists and can use lots of different weapons that are perfectly legal to carry. I don't plan on using any of them but if I have to, I will.

So you guys suggest to just get my stuff and get the hell outta dodge? I figured staying the night might be better in case someone tips off the border patrol. What are your thoughts on that?

Martial arts don't do squat against a gun. I think you should order online and take your chances that way. There are plenty of reliable sources to order from. Why take a chance ?

I'm heading down there anyways for my birthday. I know there's risks involved with anything, especially gear. I could get hit by a car going to my mail box but that won't stop me from checking my mail. I'm picking up some gear too but I'm more concerned with my post cycle therapy (pct).

If things don't feel right, I'll just say f**k it and come on back, I have no desire to become a resident of Mexico. I'm confident but I'm neither bulletproof or desperate for gear.

Thanks for all the input.

Back