Post cycle therapy (pct) dispute/confussion

BigC1255

PCT dispute/confussion

I am nearing the end of my first cycle of test e at 500mg per week for 12 weeks and was planning on running either nolva or clomid for my post cycle therapy (pct). However, I was recently informed on another thread that both of these substances were a bad idea for post cycle therapy (pct) and I needed to take some other stuff. Any info would be appreciated as I have found countless threads on both of these substances being used effectively for post cycle therapy (pct). Since this is my first cycle I held off on the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) till the day after my last pin when I will take 500 IU's per day for 10 days, then 4 days later start post cycle therapy (pct). Again any information would be greatly appreciated!

who ever told you that clomid is bad for post cycle therapy (pct) is a idiot, do not listen to anything else they say. 2 weeks after last injection start clomid at 50 mg a day and nolva at 20 mg a day for 3-4 weeks.
all this new post cycle therapy (pct) shit pops up and everyone swears its better than clomid / nolva for awhile but then it fades away until some new great awesome shit comes out lol. clomid and nolva have proved themselves over time , new does not always = better.

who ever told you that clomid is bad for pct is a idiot, do not listen to anything else they say. 2 weeks after last injection start clomid at 50 mg a day and nolva at 20 mg a day for 3-4 weeks.
all this new pct shit pops up and everyone swears its better than clomid / nolva for awhile but then it fades away until some new great awesome shit comes out lol. clomid and nolva have proved themselves over time , new does not always = better.

Alright awesome then I'll go with the nolva and clomid. I looked at the stuff the other guy listed and had no idea what half of it was, and didn't see why clomid and nolva would be a bad idea. I appreciate the advice.

Alright awesome then I'll go with the nolva and clomid. I looked at the stuff the other guy listed and had no idea what half of it was, and didn't see why clomid and nolva would be a bad idea. I appreciate the advice.
The idiot giving u advice was probably just trying to promote his products.
Like dadawg said, clomid and Nova have stood the test of time.

Back