Post cycle therapy (pct) for Anavar

MiddleLB

PCT for Anavar

I have been taking anavar for about 4 weeks and my bottle is almost gone, i was thinking of takin Tribulus as a post cycle therapy (pct) since it was not a strong cycle, (only 30mg a day) just to bring my test levels back to normal and then i will continue to take tribulus for a while after cycle, just for its benefits. Does this sound like a reasonable approach? Thanks

MiddleLB said:
Aight, thanks. Would tribulus be a bad idea on top of a PCT.

As far as I've read trib is junk and only helps by directly stimulating the sex organ giving the illusion your hormone levels are recovering, it has no affect on your Test levels, LH release or whatever...it's a bit like saying whacking off will assist PCT.

It was descent, i was on a low dosage. I gained some hardness in my muscles and a little vascularity but not the strength i was looking for. I really noticed an increase in leg strenth but my one rep max on bench might have gone up a little bit. one cool thing was i started the 5x5 workout and started oout on bench at 315 for 5x5 and ended up 4 weeks later at 335 5x5. descent but not what i was expecting.

Back