Post cycle therapy (pct) help, confused

Von Zipper

PCT help, confused

Alright I am on my 8th week of my cycle, it's:

- QV Dbol 40mg daily wks 1-6
- QV Test enth 500mg wks 1-6
- QV Test enth 750mg wks 7-12
- QV Deca 300mg wks 1-10

This is my 2nd cycle. First cycle was just Dbol/Test. All I used was nolva for post cycle therapy (pct). This cycle I want to use HCG/nolva. I am going to use the nolva 2 weeks after my last shot, or if I get any signs of gyno, I will start sooner.

Question is When and how much of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) should I take. My dealer/most people on the boards say to use it the next day after your last shot. This doesnt make any sense to me being that the Test/Deca or whatever would still be active in your body. I read the profile on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on this site and got this:

If your were coming off a cycle of Sustanon for example, testosterone levels in your blood will likely stay elevated for at least 3 to 4 weeks after your last injection. Taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on the day of your last shot would therefore be useless.

So I should start the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) about 3 weeks after last shot, that would also be a week after the nolva. Should I run it 500iu everyday for 10 days or a 1000iu every other day? Let me know, im confused when it comes to post cycle therapy (pct). Thanks.

Start the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) treatment 3 weeks after your last deca inj you might be able to wait 4 weeks but either way you gonna wanna run 500iu's every 3 days maybe 750 every 3 days but run it for 3 weeks. 500 iu's ed is way too much

jb160 said:
Start the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) treatment 3 weeks after your last deca inj you might be able to wait 4 weeks but either way you gonna wanna run 500iu's every 3 days maybe 750 every 3 days but run it for 3 weeks. 500 iu's ed is way too much

WRONG, WRONG and WRONG............

HCG is suppressive to your HPTA, you will never recover while taking it.

There are two ways to take it;
1)- 300-500 IU twice a week throughout your cycle, this helps prevent testicular atrophy from setting in.
2)- If you did not use option 1, then take 500ius ED for the last 14-21 days of your cycle.

Von Zipper, what were your stats before and after your first cycle? I too an running a dbol and test cycle as my first cycle and was wonderign what kind of results you got from it.

SC I have never heard of anyone running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle except when using to prevent atrophy this is the first time I have ever heard of it being used the last 3 weeks of the cycle to treat atrophy but I have been off the boards for a few months now. I have always used it after my cycle and had good results.I f you have the time could you explain how Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is suppressive.

Jynx im up like 16 or so pounds but it could be more, but im out in the sun a whole lot and find it hard to eat a lot. Im thinking most of it is mucslce because all that sun ahs gotta take the water outa me. but its my 2nd cycle.

Im confused STonecold you say in both ur options to use it during the cycle, but in the profile it says to take it 3-4 weeks after.

Back