Post cycle therapy (pct) help

fern

pct help

Hello everyone, im new on here and need help with my pct. i'v just finished my 8 week cycle of test E and EQ (I know its not long enough time on but got my test levels checked and they wore almost at 5000) monday is going to be my second week off and need to know if i should take clomid or nolvadex and for how long?
any advice I can get will be very appreciated thanks!!

haha so u are getting off becasue u tested high?...and where the hell did u find a test that goes over 1500ng

take them both
clomid 50/50/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20

no 5k is not abnormal if u run good gear.. i just never seen a lab test get that high... i been asking around too trying to find one lol

I actually tested twice first test came back over 7500 so I figured it wasnt right so went back a week later tested at almost 5

My doctor. He advised me to get off because test levels are so high and my good cholesterol was low & triglyceride are high.. Thats why I only did the 8 weeks.....hey jbird, isn't Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) only wile I'm on not after??

Hello everyone, im new on here and need help with my post cycle therapy (pct). i'v just finished my 8 week cycle of test E and EQ (I know its not long enough time on but got my test levels checked and they wore almost at 5000) monday is going to be my second week off and need to know if i should take clomid or nolvadex and for how long?
any advice I can get will be very appreciated thanks!!

I don't like to repeat myself, but since I'm bored....
why the hell did you wait til you finished your cycle to decide how to run a post cycle therapy (pct)?
I hope you were at least thinking enough to have your ancillaries on hand before the cycle in case you needed to stop early. Best case scenario if you have your post cycle therapy (pct) on hand is to pretend you know what post cycle therapy (pct) is and do what these people tell you and hope they're not trying to pull one over on you for not doing your research ;)

thanks guys for the input i really appreciate it....
i do have evrything on hand just wasent 100% sure how to run it..
Again thanks so much and i will be back if i need more help in the future

thanks guys for the input i really appreciate it....
i do have evrything on hand just wasent 100% sure how to run it..
Again thanks so much and i will be back if i need more help in the future

Good luck and sorry if I sounded like a d!ck lol.

Back