Post cycle therapy (pct) went bad? Need HELP

detsaw

PCT went bad? Need HELP

Cycle:
Deca 300mg/wk for 12weeks

PCT:
HCG 1500 iu e3d for total 9500iu's
Started my clomid last week

Its been a little over a week since I took the final shot of hcg, and my balls are back to not lookin so good :/ They were perfect during the HCG and were fine for first week but now theyre giving me problems again. Did I take too much Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? Or is this common?

What should I do?

You ran deca by itself? Ughhhhhhhhh. Youre prolly shut down hard.

How old r u?
When was your last shot deca?
how long was the cycle of deca?
whats your previous cycle history?

deca shuts me down for a long assw time. No matter what I did, it didn't help me. Time is the only thing. i don-not use deca ever now. If I'm gonna get shutdown i'll personally go with tren because the gains are worth it. Best thing for you to do..... from experience I'd say get some test and just continue with a test only cycle for awhile. You can then hit-up your post cycle (you could use nolva instead of clomid) and maybe run some igf-1 along with all that.

detsaw said:
Cycle:
Deca 300mg/wk for 12weeks

post cycle therapy (pct):
HCG 1500 iu e3d for total 9500iu's
Started my clomid last week

Its been a little over a week since I took the final shot of hcg, and my balls are back to not lookin so good :/ They were perfect during the HCG and were fine for first week but now theyre giving me problems again. Did I take too much Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? Or is this common?

What should I do?
You took deca by it self which is very suprissive then on top on that you used hcg for post cycle therapy (pct) which shut you down even harder.Start your anti e's right away and drop the hcg and walk away.

estray said:
You ran deca by itself? Ughhhhhhhhh. Youre prolly shut down hard.

How old r u? 20
When was your last shot deca?4weeks before hcg
how long was the cycle of deca? 12weeks
whats your previous cycle history?first cycle

Am I just going to have to wait this out? Continue the clomid as planned? How much time am I looking at..

detsaw said:
Am I just going to have to wait this out? Continue the clomid as planned? How much time am I looking at..

I would continue to use the Clomid as you already started. It helps me quite a bit, although HCG did a miracle for me. Bummer it didn't help you so much.

How much Clomid are you running a day? And how many weeks are you going to run it?

Id go 300mg day1, 100mg for the rest of the week, and then 50g for the reaminder.

WAIT IT OUT.

What do you think will happen if you continue to keep youre body shut down?

Stay off, run pct. And do some research before jumping on (if you choose to use again) again.

yet another reason to do all the research BEFORE you start a cycle. decca only for your first cycle?kind of asking to be shut down. keep working out , it will also help jump start you natty production, along with the post cycle therapy (pct) you have. next time plan better, research, have a plan B. good luck-

roccodart440 said:
Noneed to run 300mg clomid the 1st dsay. I agree though 100mg For a week or two is good.

Thats perfect! And as others suggested wait it out!

Last edited:
wow another genious who doesn't research before taking gear...
well bro you gotta wait it out... some guys it takes 2 or 3 months for them to get back to normal after getting shut down from deca... hopefully you recover fast and start running TEST WITH EVERY CYCLE.. it'll minimise the chance of this happening to you again

Don't worry to much about it. Your body will get itself back together. I used deca cycle only my first time years ago like 10-12 years ago and I came back fine. If you are a true gym rat and you stay on track at the gym your body will get back to normal faster than if you just sit on your ass. As we all know your want to get in the gym is not going to be as great as it was while on cycle so I would make a plan to maybe switch up your workout routine as to make sure that you can get a whole body workout in a week. I change to a whole different routine when i come off a cycle and do a bit more of a cir-training thing, but I am carefull to not get into too many reps as this will take that hard earned muscle right off of you. So keep eating and keep hitting the gym and do the clomid and/or do a short test prop cycle for 3-4 weeks then hit the clomid.
You will be fine...ok

Well, I'm just speaking from experience about using the test, but suit yourself if ya go with just staying off. You'll feel like absolute shit for a long time. If you think taking a synthetic estrogen (clomid) is going to help come off a drug that converts to progesterone is going to help you might as well go to church as well. There is one other way of coming off this cycle with-out running test for awhile and that is by running dostinex (or bromo if that is all you can get). Test and bromo together is also an option. Igf-1 also helps me too, if you're gonna use HCG just don't use too much or it will be suppressive to your hpta. I personally never go above 500iu's, 1000 max for sure. Be sure to always use HCG during your last week of your cycle before the final ester clears.

Back