Post Test Cycle (bulk) - Cutting options?

Dobson23

Currently finishing up week 3 of my first cycle ever (Test E @ 250mg x 2/week) and was wondering about how my body would react with cutting as soon as I finished up my PCT.

I'm currently bulking @ around 4000 cals/day

Anyways this is how it would look...
Week 12: finish cycle (4000 cals/day)
Week 13-14: awaiting pct (4000 cals/day)
Week 15-18: PCT (4000 cals/day)
After PCT: Cutting for summer/to drop any fat from my bulk (1800-2000 cals/day)

What I would like to do is begin cutting for summer once my PCT is finished (probably baseline 1800-2000 cals/day). But should I begin to taper down from 4000 to 3000 during my weeks of PCT or after? Or once my pct starts/finishes could I just drop directly to 3000 and then taper to my cutting baseline?

Thanks

No way bro u need to give yourself a little time after pct if you wanna hold on your gains. Also don't wanna go that low on calories.

No way bro u need to give yourself a little time after pct if you wanna hold on your gains. Also don't wanna go that low on calories.

Thanks, how long do you think I should wait to ensure that I keep all of my gains?

wow, talk about a turn around on calories! If you gained a lot of weight on your cycle you shouldn't need to go that low to lose weight

Yeah I have to agree with everyone else and say that is ridiculously low calories. If you can bulk on 4,000kcal, then 3,000kcal should be plenty low enough for a successful cut. Cutting on 2,000kcal would be a great way to kiss your gains goodbye.

Back