Post your guns

trust me im well aware of it... i dont even have anywhere i can shoot at 1000 yards much less 2000... its just a kick ass rifle.. give me a hard on the thought of having one... ill post some pics of my other toys

That was me, too. I just like having a kick ass gun in my vault. My range only goes to two hundred yds, so I haven't even seen what my savage can do....

1911's the smith work on them vs the returns on the investment are very slim...a 45acp will only knock down a human at 100yards. if a firearm can hit a human in the toso at that range it's GTG...one hole groups with pistols are just cool.

its not like i cant afford it, its more like i feel like im getting ripped off.. i paid 1300 bucks for my bushmaster 2 months ago.. that shit was 800 dollars a year ago.. and i got a stellar deal.. they are going for 2000-2200.. its just a bad time to buy.. i just have to wait for all this crap to calm down.. why buy one gun when you can wait and buy two for the same price

I wanted an Edgun Matador really bad. It is imported from Russia. You have to go on a waiting list and they are about 2000.00 for one. Well, I was willing to pay the price, but got tired of waiting. Still have not got the call there is one for me, and that was supposed to happen in January. I gave up....

EDgun: Catalogue > Air rifles

Wrong. There will be a civil war in America in the next decade, I guarantee you. This isn't having a go at America it's just a fact. Most people outside America can see this, and actually a lot of Americans can see it coming except for those who are ignorant and believe everything the government and TV tells them. Just like the sandy hook massacre was committed by a kid who hadn't been seen for three years before his apparent atrocity. Your government will be your downfall and I genuinely feel sorry for good Americans. You are run by a puppet, who has absolutely no say in anything.

sweet jesus bub, are you feeling ok? all i meant was scary because of prices and availability.

You have sweet taste in rifles! I have a tikka .223 and love it! I want to get another tikka but I'm not sure if I want a .308 or a 30-06
I'm in Canada too. Thank god the long gun registry was thrown out

Yeah no doubt! Do they make it in 30-06? I wasn't given that option when I was purchasing it?

Stay off my thread crocodile hunter! So now you can see the future? shut the fuck up nobody cares what you think

Is that supposed to be offensive? Last time I checked people who live in the city don't hunt crocodiles. At least we actually have wildlife because, you know, we don't allow people to have guns for no reason and to kill animals for enjoyment. We actually treasure our variety of species.

Last edited:
No shamarcus its not supposed to be offensive im just using the same moronic stereotypes that you say about Americans.keep your opinions to yourself ive done some traveling and theres nowhere id rather be than in America thats for dam sure!

No shamarcus its not supposed to be offensive im just using the same moronic stereotypes that you say about Americans.keep your opinions to yourself ive done some traveling and theres nowhere id rather be than in America thats for dam sure!

Noted. And I actually just repped you green because you were nice this time. And I feel bad for negging you for no reason.

whats up woth all the negative comments... More pics less bullshit!!! go smoke sum ganja or hit th gym if need be, not bash fellow members!!! posting pics Tonight!!!

SHAMARCUS is right... OPEN YOUR EYES!!! Except th civil war other nations will help the so called AMericans while we will be outlaws fugitives for believing benjamin franklin and company views instead of the news!!! Rep th constitution not MCDONALDS, LMAO. E

No idea what you just said. Complete disgrace to the English language and education systems.

I just read shamarcus and wrote. Its true though, sad to say. Apologize for the sudden flame of emotion, happends...

I didnt mean to hit enter, and it automatically saved. I edited then erased cus didnt want everyone to be pissed ranting off about the matter.

Last edited:
walther pp 32
ak with 75 rd clip
7 mag bolt action
ak with scope both ak are russian with arsenal acessories. bout to chane both ak. one will be converted into a bull pup and other adapting a pistol grip and foldable stock

I just read shamarcus and wrote. Its true though, sad to say. Apologize for the sudden flame of emotion, happends...

I didnt mean to hit enter, and it automatically saved. I edited then erased cus didnt want everyone to be pissed ranting off about the matter.

At least someone can see where I am coming from. Good stuff mate. At least you aren't a part of the sheep in this world, feeding off everything the tv and government tells them. Respect.

At least someone can see where I am coming from. Good stuff mate. At least you aren't a part of the sheep in this world, feeding off everything the tv and government tells them. Respect.

U know I wanted to just leave u alone get over shit but fuck your irritating. I myself dont even watch tv I watch movies I dont really give a fuck about politics im just me and I live my life the way I want. Stay the fuck off my thread you dont even own a gun you prejudice little bitch.

U know I wanted to just leave u alone get over shit but fuck your irritating. I myself dont even watch tv I watch movies I dont really give a fuck about politics im just me and I live my life the way I want. Stay the fuck off my thread you dont even own a gun you prejudice little bitch.

You're all mirin.

Last edited:
How am I irritating? I'm not giving you any shit I'm talking with that other guy. Aren't you a role model for your kid. Hope you don't speak this way in front of him. Wouldn't be surprised though.

Im tired of your philosophies and anti America stereotypes thats not what I started this thread for. If you want to start a new thread about America and politics and how you feel about civil wars and shit go right ahead.

Back