Potent Trenbolone Acetate

I like the thread title. Lab reports?
I don't have lab reports on this particular product. I do have 16 years of experience with AAS, and an immense amount of scientific knowledge and professional study on this subject. I wrote the profile that was posted last week on Trenbolone Acetate on this website, and I am looking for things to post to spark some dialogue with the exceptional community here. I saw the forum for pictures, I had some pictures, so I just thought I would post to ignite conversation and to impart some knowledge and help to anyone who wanted to discuss. There are good products and bad products out there, and I have an immense amount of knowledge about that too. Thank you for replying! I also appreciate discussion and finding ways to educate ourselves about our shared passion!

I don't have lab reports on this particular product. I do have 16 years of experience with AAS, and an immense amount of scientific knowledge and professional study on this subject. I wrote the profile that was posted last week on Trenbolone Acetate on this website, and I am looking for things to post to spark some dialogue with the exceptional community here. I saw the forum for pictures, I had some pictures, so I just thought I would post to ignite conversation and to impart some knowledge and help to anyone who wanted to discuss. There are good products and bad products out there, and I have an immense amount of knowledge about that too. Thank you for replying! I also appreciate discussion and finding ways to educate ourselves about our shared passion!

Was it the write up about tren causing problems at work ect?..... If it was that was awesome i rarely read a whole paragraph as soon as i here a bunch of nonsense but that one was very accurate

Was it the write up about tren causing problems at work ect?..... If it was that was awesome i rarely read a whole paragraph as soon as i here a bunch of nonsense but that one was very accurate

Yes sir. I wrote that profile on Trenbolone Acetate. I have a plethora of experience with these compounds and have coached around a thousand people through their cycles, so I have a keen awareness and a large sample size with which I have been able to use as an empirical study as to the effects of all these compounds. the insidious thing about tren is, unless you hear these stories from others, you may not relate and realize it is the tren suddenly making you miserable. So, everyone's relations and personal stories really do help the readers relate and understand some of the effects they may be having.

Yes sir. I wrote that profile on Trenbolone Acetate. I have a plethora of experience with these compounds and have coached around a thousand people through their cycles, so I have a keen awareness and a large sample size with which I have been able to use as an empirical study as to the effects of all these compounds. the insidious thing about tren is, unless you hear these stories from others, you may not relate and realize it is the tren suddenly making you miserable. So, everyone's relations and personal stories really do help the readers relate and understand some of the effects they may be having.

Nothing like hands on experience i dont care what studies or so called research says the user has 1st say on effects of tren Thats forsure

How do you quantify trenbolone acetate by analytical procedures ever since finding a R.S. for such a molecule is almost impossible, with small exceptions? At the end of the day claiming potency means assessing assay values right?

Back