Powder taste/smell ?

Lucky13

Cycle, test, HGH
Do certain powders have a distinct taste/smell ?...I'm going to perform a melting point test anyway but the more conclusive I can be the better....

I'm particulary interested in:

Tbol
Dbol
Test Eth
Aromisan
Tamox
Fin

Most all hormones have a VERY distinct smell in raw form. You'll know it when you open the bag. This is especially true for anything in liquid form or close to it at room temp (eq, deca, test enth etc).

Other chemicals however dont usually smell like anything. Exemestane, tamox, and finasteride have no distinct smell. I cant remember if dbol/tbol had a scent...im thinking probably.

test enth smels piney. I had some that was a little sticky and sort of a powder and then just got a more "pure" one that is suppost to be 98% pure as aposed to a few percent less. The more pure one is actually like a hard waxy brick that smells very very strong. Eq is liquid at room tempature.

you know how a pot head smells there weed and loves the smell, i smell my raw test powder the same way.

actually let me go smell it now. i wonder if a girl would like the smell of raw test powder or if they would havent the same association with the smell of the raw powder as they would with a man whos body excreted the smell. I doubt it would work but imagine i springled some of that into my cologne, it would be like spanish fly

Last edited:
wats the smell is of npp and test prop.have two same bags for 3g and don't know which is which..thanks.rest is ok...eq is liquid,deca smelly like hospital,test enan like pine..don't know how to smell oxan and stanozolol is very softy in smell..

simpllyhuge said:
test enth smels piney. I had some that was a little sticky and sort of a powder and then just got a more "pure" one that is suppost to be 98% pure as aposed to a few percent less. The more pure one is actually like a hard waxy brick that smells very very strong. Eq is liquid at room tempature.

you know how a pot head smells there weed and loves the smell, i smell my raw test powder the same way.

actually let me go smell it now. i wonder if a girl would like the smell of raw test powder or if they would havent the same association with the smell of the raw powder as they would with a man whos body excreted the smell. I doubt it would work but imagine i springled some of that into my cologne, it would be like spanish fly

Lol i'll give it a try :D

Perfection Awaits said:
dbol n tbol both have a smell to their own. I wouldnt taste test anything, thats raw shit ur tasting, u could accidently take like 200mg dbol.

Don't worry I wasn't born yesterday :D

DougoeFre5h said:
Most all hormones have a VERY distinct smell in raw form. You'll know it when you open the bag. This is especially true for anything in liquid form or close to it at room temp (eq, deca, test enth etc).

Other chemicals however dont usually smell like anything. Exemestane, tamox, and finasteride have no distinct smell. I cant remember if dbol/tbol had a scent...im thinking probably.

Well i didn't smell anything when capping the dbol or tbol...crud

Im pretty sure my dbol and tbol powders didnt have any distinct smell. All compounds with the enanthate ester have a similar scent. Test decanoate smells kind of like crayola crayons haha.

true

NYCEE said:
Im pretty sure my dbol and tbol powders didnt have any distinct smell. All compounds with the enanthate ester have a similar scent. Test decanoate smells kind of like crayola crayons haha.

Most esters have a distinct smell. Its normally the ester you smell and not the
drug itself.

I've made a rough list and some details can everyone have a look and update in bold...I'll tidy it up later and add everyone's together for a tidy thread.

Anavar ( White cristalyne powder, no distinc smell )
Anadrol
Andriol
Equipoise - Boldenone Undecyclenate ( an oily liquid at room temp, orange color,very unique and powerful smell to it )

Clenbuterol

DBol ( A very fine white grained powder, no distinc smell )
Deca ( A thick liquid at room temp, yellowish in color )
Masteron - Drostanolone Propionate ( A very fine white grained powder, )
Halo
Nandrolon Phenylprop
Nilevar
Parabolan
Proviron
Sustanon
Testosterone Cypionate
Testosterone Enanthate (slightly sticky powder at room temp, smells piney )
Testosterone Propionate (White cristalyne powder )
Testosterone Suspension (White cristalyne powder )
Test Decanoate ( smells like crayola crayons )
Trenbolon Acet

Tamoxifen Citrate ( very fine grained powder, no distinc smell )
Finasteride ( very fine grained powder, no distinc smell )
Spirotone
Dutisteride

Aromisan - Exemestane ( very fine grained powder, no distinc smell )
Oral-Turinabol-Tbol ( very fine grained powder, no distinc smell )

Methyltestosterone
Winstrol (stanozolol)

Primobolan (methenolone enanthate)
Sustanon or Omnadren

Last edited:
Test enanthate is only powdery if it hasn't been exposed to temperature changes. Once it has been heated some what, it turns liquid/waxy, then dries to a solid wax like substance. Thats my experience of it but i've only ever imported it twice.
EQ smells quite sweetish and is golden syrupy liquid substance.
Anavar is a vary fine grainy white powder and feels a lot like sand when rubbed together in a clear bag. It kind of smells a little, not sure what of but its not a harsh smell.
Dbol was the same as anavar but I can't remember if it smells as I mixed it up with cocoa powder and capped it.
Clomid is similar to anavar but more of a creamy colour. It is also a bit grainier than anavar.
Nolvadex is a white powder but very smooth and not grainy at all. Smells quite harsh like bleach/chemically.
Letrozole is very similar consistency to Nolvadex, smooth soft and white. I've been trying pretty hard to smell it but it doesn't seem to smell at all and I don't want to push it too much in case I end up with a gram up my nose.
Finasteride is in between letrozole and Anavar in terms of consistancy. Slightly grainy white powder. smells a little but not much. Can't really tell what it smells like to be honest.
By the way, i'm baseing these on my bag of powders that I have sat beside me right now. I got two lots. One off a guy from Alibaba.com and didn't trust him so ended up buying the same order from a guy off the SSB who is very well respected and so I have no reason to doubt the legitimacy of any of his powders. Turned out that they where identical to my first order so now I've got two lots which is a bonus. I would post pictures but having taken a couple of pictures, they all look the same and you really can't see anything other than a white powder. Might aswell be a photo of salt.
I've already brewed my EQ and Test E.
I've also got some Deca. It is very similar to Test E, white waxy substance. Smells like a candle made with piss.

dbol post on this thread is good
as far as Winstrol (winny), hard to say because alot of the white dry look same
but i'm lookin at Winstrol (winny) and dbol right now
the difference is dbol when shake around they are more free and don't chunk up
winny chunks up, not large chunks though

test e at room temp should not be a odorless white powder then right??

same with deca?

what if it has the right melting point tho. what do you all think? just a lower purity maybe?

Back