Powerlifter!!!!

Parabolan

there is this huge ugly dude that works out at my local gym.. i always noticed that he only lifts very heavy for 3-4 reps.. anyway we talked and he told me that he was a powerlifter... when we came to the topic of juice, he said that 5 weeks prior to contest he injects 10 AMPULES of test enanthate PER DAY!!! is this bullshit or what??

Seriously what kind of gym are you going to ? is it written "psycho hospital" in the front? You always come up with these stupid statements from guys of your gym..

Do the math, 2.5g of test per day = 17.5g of test/w and 70ml of oil per week, totally clueless he would have more oil than blood in the veins and pin holes everywhere

Seriously what kind of gym are you going to ? is it written "psycho hospital" in the front? You always come up with these stupid statements from guys of your gym..

Do the math, 2.5g of test per day = 17.5g of test/w and 70ml of oil per week, totally clueless he would have more oil than blood in the veins and pin holes everywhere

ROFL:laugh3:

I'm pretty sure you are only joking but do guys actually hook themselves up to these bags to get steroids in them?

Yes we all do it, it's the latest thing. When you start a cycle (god help us) maybe you should try the new sepository method

Last edited:
Yes we all do it, it's the latest thing. When you start a cycle (god help us) maybe you should try the new sepository method

this new method works fine with 1ml amps but i find it a bit uncomfortable with the 10ml vials from geneza

Where would one get the proper equipment for this and how much does it cost? I've had an IV before so that would not be as scary as sticking a needle in.

Where would one get the proper equipment for this and how much does it cost? I've had an IV before so that would not be as scary as sticking a needle in.

IV is an inject lol

Instead of doing gear IV why not do Herion lol

Plus if you do IV you will have a bigger heart and sure thats alwys a good thing.

You'd be better off using the sepository method. Like g1234 said, you can use 1ml or 10ml vials. I'm sure you'd be able to cope with the 10ml vials, you'll just need a bit of KY and someone to help force it in (the stopper needs to point up at all times).

If you want to try the IV method then you can do it on the cheap with an old carrier bag on a stick (broom handle will do), a bit of garden hose and a needle, any vet will be happy to fit it for you. Just stick it all together with some duck tape and off you go.

I find that the IV method gets in the way of doing Bench though, you have to watch for that. squats are ok, whoever is spotting you can hold the bag for you with no problem, they can even give it a bit of a squeeze.

Anyone else have trouble with the IV method in the gym or anyone else tried the sepositories ??

Last edited:
Anyone else have trouble with the IV method in the gym or anyone else tried the sepositories ??

I've been using both methods on my current cycle.

Tren - 10ml vial sepository EOD
Deca - 1 gallon milk jug on the end of a garden hose with a larding needle ducked to the other end and stuck into my jugular / week
D-bol - 150 mg ground and snorted every morning with my breakfast egg whites.

So far this cycle has been wonderful, I work as a receptionist at a hotel so I can easily place my IV jug on top of my computer screen during the day. In the gym I have my GF hold it above my head during my sets. Sometimes this is problematic because she's only 5'1". Since the larding needle is stuck into my neck and secured with duck tape and a scarf it doesn't bother me on the bench press.

I highly recommend the sepository and nasal administration of AAS to those wishing to spare their liver, and the IV to those wishing to save a little cash on buying needles.

Please give me a heads up if you want a detailed description of how to create you're own Oakhurst Deca IV or if you need clarification on the anal administration of amps & vials.

Last edited:
Hey hungarian, zephyr thanks for the input ! I dont have a garden hose because I live in a flat. Can I use straws attached together with tape instead ?

D-bol - 150 mg ground and snorted every morning with my breakfast egg whites.

I have never tried to snort eggwhites before, I will try tomorow. It makes senses, its probably much better digested.

Last edited:
Hey hungarian, zephyr thanks for the input ! I dont have a garden hose because I live in a flat. Can I use straws attached together with tape instead ?

I have never tried to snort eggwhites before, I will try tomorow. It makes senses, its probably much better digested.

If you don't have a hose, I'd advise you to use at least 3 separate "pipe lines" of taped together straws. I say this because the diameter of the average straw is much less then a garden hose thus it wont allow for the same amount of IVGF (Intravenous Gear Flowage).

Concearning the eggwhites, yes it is much more sensible to ingest them nasally with large amounts of D-bol, because the human body is genetically programmed to only be able to absorb .5 grams of protein per minute. But if you ingest your protein source through your nostrils with added d-bol your body will be able to absorb up to 15 grams of protein per minute. This means your PAPM ( Protein Absorption Per Minute) rate increses 30 fold! There are several studies on pregnant, non nursing, post-menopausal, hermaphrodite cockroaches that support this theory, thus it is a fact that applies to both you and I.

Last edited:
Back