Pramipexole

Ive finished up my prami and have switched back to dostinex. For me it has a far better effect on libido and refractory period than prami. that and I have ZERO sides with dostinex which I cant say about prami...once I got up to a decent dose (1mg /day it mde me sleepy as hell...that doesnt work for me!

the only good thing abouty prami is it is ALOT less expensive and easier to get than dostinex for those who are wondering.

F.

It takes awhile to adjust but after several weeks on 2mg Ed I have gotten past the sides and it's smooth sailing now. Tempted to try 3mg Ed as some are taking but at almost 2 bottles a month I have been holding back.

Btw the sex has been insane, wondering how much better it can get at 3mg. The sides may suck for a bit but your woman will love you for it!

Last edited:
there is a difference between 2 and 3mg, generally. might want to give it a try for a week or 2 can always back dose off.

just got mine in today...the stuff is like fire in your mouth...is that what it's supposed to feel like?

yeah dude that shit burns your throat if you dont drink something while its still in your mouth....

EDIT: I think that however, has less to due with the chemical pramipexole and more to do with the fact that researchstop suspends their orals in alcohol. I say this because I experienced the same burning sensation with their letro and their aromasin.

Last edited:
Are you guys splitting the doses between am and pm? I see that the half life is very short. I took my first dose last night and I feel a little out of wack. Is it enough to just take it before bed?

Are you guys splitting the doses between am and pm? I see that the half life is very short. I took my first dose last night and I feel a little out of wack. Is it enough to just take it before bed?

varies, some do some dont.

yes, but it can take up to 14 days to achieve even plasma distribution with once a day dosing (even though there is the technical half life there is also the reservoir effect with repeated dosing that yields fairly even plasma levels)

Happened upon this board while researching pramipexole. My husband began using today to offset symptoms following brain surgery to remove tumor. I am very interested to see if the "happy" side effects actually happen. ;)

He has recently been cleared to start working out again, and he is anxious to rebuild the muscle he lost from the time his aneurysm hit through the recovery to remove tumor. He isn't a bodybuilder, but he is a big guy.

If you guys don't mind, I will keep you posted. He started on .25mg. Letting him sleep an hour or so before I go join him.

Kelly
:)

For what it's worth; I've never had an allergic reaction to anything in my life that I'm aware of. I sourced some Prami for a Tren blast I was about to start. Just to be sure I was completely ready for my Tren blast, I took a dose of Prami at .5...my thought on trying it pre-cycle was just to ensure that if I did have some issues with elevated prolactin during my Tren cycle that I wouldn't have any issue with taking Prami. I'm really glad I did because I spent the next 24 hours on my back puking my guts out....never had a fever, just a violent reaction to the Prami and it wasn't fun. Just a heads up for what it's worth. I postponed my Tren cycle until I find a source for Caber

Back