Pre cycle Blood work shows ZERO Testosterone... How to fix?

MrMagnus

Wife is 43, 17% body fat And about to start an 8 week Anavar cycle at 10mg per day broken out 5mg twice daily along with a carb cycle diet. We got blood work done before the start of the cycle and everything looked pretty good except her testosterone is 0 (zero). This might explain her lack of libido which is not a good match for me and the levels I am tracking on my aas cycle...lol.. Bottom line would be nice to fix this.

Anyway, how do we get that back into range. Just in range- not looking for virtualization. Was thinking maybe 1.5% gel at 25mg twice a week for a month and then retesting. She is a bit needle averse so preference is for oral or transdermal.

Any thoughts on weekly mg doseage to bring back to range?

Is it correct that Anavar will not improve her test numbers?

Thanks in advance folks.

you need to find out why her test levels are so low in the first place...

and injections would be much better than the gel.. you can control dosage way better.. and you can use a insulin needle to inject.. virtually painless

We are not sure why they are so low. She is quite muscular and relatively lean but we were both surprised by zero test. Insulin needle we can do as with peptides.

What gauge? What dose and ester of test is recommended for a trial?

At really low levels, you sometimes need to have a more sensitive assay performed. You can get the folowing one done at Privatemdlabs.com. It is highly unlikely that she really has 0 test.

Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Description: This assay provides the sensitivity and specificity required for the assessment of the low testosterone levels found in women, children, adolescents, and hypogonadal men.

At really low levels, you sometimes need to have a more sensitive assay performed. You can get the folowing one done at Privatemdlabs.com. It is highly unlikely that she really has 0 test.

We will do just that then. thanks Mega and 3J. I'll be back with results,

Assuming some correction is necessary, it would seem a long ester test would be ideal due to injection frequency. Am I on the right track here? The gel route seemed so simple....

We will do just that then. thanks Mega and 3J. I'll be back with results,

Assuming some correction is necessary, it would seem a long ester test would be ideal due to injection frequency. Am I on the right track here? The gel route seemed so simple....

Lets cross that bridge when we get to it. Check her estradiol levels too. Make sure you know what phase of her menstrual cycle she is in when the blood work is done.

Get the hormone panel for females. Costs the same as estradiol but it give you more labs.

also get the Test Sensitive.

Back